Sequel: It's Like My Destiny
Status: COMPLETED

It's More Than Nature

...Or Not So Blind and Deaf

"ugh" She moaned. The pounding in her head made it unbearable for her to open her eyes. She tried for at least five minutes, finally she managed to open her eyes. She saw white. nothing but white. Panic made her throat tighten, Where was her sister? Where was her brother? what is she supposed to just sit there and wait for them to kill her? A tear escaped her eyes, I hate being so helpless. i have to try to survive. i have to. She thought getting up only to be stopped. BLI damn it. I should have known. fuckers decided to strap her in. Where are my clothes? she thought looking down at the white hospital gown. "I hate white." She muttered.

The door opened to a pleasant looking woman, but she was BLI so even though she looked pleasant i knew she wasn't. "Hi dear" The woman said setting a metal tray down with a syringe, piece of medical tape and a cotton ball on it.

"Please" Scatt said staring the syringe.

"oh, i won't use it unless i need to" She said putting another pleasant smile on her face, checking the bindings.

"oh. where are my clothes?" Scatt said questioning.

"those old things? they are in holding, you don't need them anymore, it's much cleaner here" She smiled.

"where is holding? I asked hoping she wouldn't catch onto my plans.

"i don't think that matters" She replied, her perfect eyebrows pitching together to create a wrinkle in the middle of them.

"it doesn't i was just curious" Scatt said slightly disappointed.

"ok, well you must be hungry, someone should be in soon with some food." She said walking out of the door.

"damn." Scatt said, trying at her straps again, then she felt a budge. "oh" She said shocked. tugging at the strap again. This time it let go. "perfect" She purred undoing the rest of her straps. She grabbed the syringe and waited.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am happy to be an author in this story. I will most likely only do it from Scatts POV. sorry it's so short it will be longer next time. Happy reading.