Sequel: It's Like My Destiny
Status: COMPLETED

It's More Than Nature

of all of the flames.

~Scattered Bullet~

"INSULIN IS THAT YOU?" I screamed seeing my sister on the bed of the small room I was just shoved into. She started to move towards her sister but Party stood up in front of her.

"step back" He said. no recognition in his eyes. The anger and fire rising in me.

"fuck you!" I glared pushing the redhead out of the way. "that's my sister you moron" I said grabbing her hand. I felt her injury before I saw it. shit, i'm not good at healing.. I guess it's a good power when you burst into flames.... but I just haven't mastered it yet. But I can feel the blood loss and the leg injury was pretty bad. I took a deep breath and concentrated on my sister. I felt the blood start to go back in, the tissues fusing together, I bit my tongue in concentration but only vaguely felt it. Finally the wound was gone and i pulled the sheet back muttering "please". She shot up with a startled cry. I felt relief from Party rush into me.

"You idiot!" She said turning on me. "you know how much power it takes I could feel your energy use everwhere it wasn't even concentrated how many times must I tell you focus on the target!" She said angrily at me. I couldn't keep myself upright anymore, the fire was overwhelming and I just let it out sagging to the ground. Panic rose from the corner. Insulin touched me? was the last thought I had before it all turned black.

~Ghoul~

Sitting in the kitchen with coffee in his hands wasn't helping him any with the panic he felt. Insulin was laying in the bedroom with Party, neither of them showing any sign of waking up. God I hope she wakes up, I really do. Party too. He's like my brother. And where the hell was Kobra? I'm almost tempted to wake Jet up and go looking for him. almost. I don't to leave Insulin here alone... Party too. I hear a sound in the bedroom, THEY ARE AWAKE! is the first thought that goes through my head. I walk in there and only find two beds filled with dust. My heart drops. He felt Fallout and Saint shuffle in beside him. He looked over and saw that Fallout had tears in his eyes and a note in his hand. He handed it to me, I read it, how could she do something like that to us? we saved her, we gave her shelter, we loved her and she just wants to run out and die? How dare she. Now Insulin is gone and there is nothing I can do. Pain fills my body and I curl up on the quilt. My life is falling apart. I think starting to cry. Why can't I just have a little regular in my life?

"Ghoul. where is my sister? and party?" Fallout asked an edge to his voice.

"i don't know" I said barely audible.

"you don't know! what do yo mean you don't know?" He said almost yelling at me.

"I DON'T KNOW! as in i came in here to two beds FULL OF DUST!" I said loosing it. They are gone. Dusted. gone.

"no. no. this is not happening" He said grabbing Saints hand and walking out of the room.

"i wish it wasn't " I replied almost whispering.
♠ ♠ ♠
UM... yep yep.. update chikas!!!!!!!!!