Sequel: It's Like My Destiny
Status: COMPLETED

It's More Than Nature

not so ugly after all

Blood.
what an ugly world he lived in. And blood. It was all he could see, he was surrounded by blood, his brothers blood he bang down over the mutilated body, that had been drug up by a strange white dog that they had disposed of quickly.
Tears threatened to overcome him as he lifted his hand, a single tear fell from his eyes as he let it fall and stood back up.
"It's okay, you'll get through it. I know it hurts I know it does I'm so sorry" insulin pulled him into an embrace and party just let go. He let the tears streak his dust coated face, he layed his head on her shoulder. Insulin turned her head to look at him and let him cry she held him while he shook from his silent sobs that rocked his entire body.
Party cryed for a long while and still she held him, he let the rest of his sadness drain away with the last of his tears and pulled back.
"Scatt d-do you mind?" He gestured towards kobras body, no mikeys, he was gone now it was only right to call him by his real name Mikey way. His brother. Or was his brother.
Scatt made a face before insulin turned to her she spike in a calm voice "just concentrate, let it find a focal point and just let it flow"
Scatt gave a small smile and concentrated before laying her hand on mikeys and suddenly he was ablaze. Party watched as his only brother left the world and as the stentch of burning flesh hit his nose suddenly a yell came from behind him. They all turned ready for anything but was surprised to see not a drac they had just narrowly escaped but fallout dust and he was with a girl on a motorcycle..... And just as scatt began to call back a screech came as a car came screaming down the road.
"What the?"
"It's ghoul and jet!" Insulin yelled as she sprang forward towards the oncoming car and motorcycle.
"Ghoul! " she yelled as the car came to a hault and ghoul tumbled out and rushed forward "insulin!" He yelled and a smile broke across his face as he reached insulin and pulled her into a hug "its not the perfect time but.." he put his hands on each side of her face and pulled her in for a kiss. When they finally pulled away insulin smiled and kissed him again.
Despite the painful thing he had just had to witness he smiled as they hugged again and for once since danger days had started party felt the world was such an ugly place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys I've been through some serious crap the last week I'm mad at a lot of people but I hope you guys liked it