Sequel: It's Like My Destiny
Status: COMPLETED

It's More Than Nature

Chiaroscuro

"she isn't like the other ones, she is calm, i think she is just scared" She heard the lady say outside the door.It had been hours since she had even heard a noise from outside her door. Scat moved to the side of the door. It opened and the lady gasped in shock. "where? she was just in here!" She said unbelieving.

"this isn't the first time one has gone missing under your supervision, i have a feeling you are helping them get away, releasing them." A male voice said,

"no, i've learned my lesson, she has to be somewhere." She said panicking.

"you know what i told you last time. and i don't go back on my promises, apparently you like to lie to me and go back on YOUR promises" The man said angrily.

"no, plea.." She said getting cut off from a ray shot. she fell back with a sickening thud, blood running from her mouth and the ray hole in her head.

"find the girl." The man said sending footsteps everywhere. He stupidly walked into the room, she dug the needle as far in to his neck she could get it, he gasped in surprise and pain. She injected the stuff into him and he immediately went limp, falling on top of the lady. Scat took a step out into the hall, turned around grabbed his gun and snuck back in to the hall. She walked down the hall a little until she reached a door that said "storage".

"wow. they should have just put a blinking light on it." She whispered opening the door, seeing her name on a box not on the shelf yet. she yanked the box open, all of her personal belongings were in it. Perfect. She set the gun down and pulled on her clothes. The grime making her feel immensely better. It might be dirt and grime, but it was her dirt and grime.

"where did she go?" a voice boomed down the hall.

"i.. i don't know" A Drac replied.

"THEN FIND OUT DUMB ASS!" The voice said again.

She eased her way over to the door grabbing her gun and the one she stole. She cracked the door open and looked out, all clear, they must have decided she left the hall. She snuck into the hall and peeked around the corner, all clear again, she ran down the hall and met another corner doing the same, but this time there was one Drac, she took him out easily. She cleared that hall and saw a door, with a blinking Exit light.... irony.

"STOP!" The voice said behind her. She rushed out the door, in to the burnt remains of a large city. A car was coming towards the BLI building she knew right away it was not BLI. She ran for it. It met up with her. Her arms flailing wildly.

"Scattered Bullet?" The guy in the passenger seat yelled at her. He had a vest on and medium length greasy black hair.

"YES!" She yelled back eyes going wide. "are you here for me?" She said while he was pulling her into the car.

"yep." He said shooting at the Dracs trailing them. Some got into cars.

"we gotta go now!" The driver said, he had poofy hair but he wore it well. She smiled hanging out of one of the windows shooting at the Dracs.

"how did you know?" She asked them

"Dr. D" Jet said swerving on the old charred roads. The tail backing off when they got to the highway.

"How did he find out?" She said leaning back and letting out a huge breath.

"someone named Silent Insulin, sent out an S.O.S. and we were told to come get you. Looks like you did a good job getting out. i'm surprised i thought it would be harder." He said complimenting her.

"SILENT INSULIN?????? that's my sister!! is she ok?? what about Fallout Dust! you have heard from him too right? he has to be with her, so of course you have, they are probably waiting for me where ever you are taking me right?" She said getting exctied.

"um, no.... Party Poison is going after your sister, BLI had captured her too.. we don't know where your brother is... BLI didn't get to him i think." Ghoul said looking at the newly heart broken Scatt.

"what?" She said upset.

"but we will find her, for now get some rest, we will be at Dr. D's in a couple hours and he will talk to you then." Jet said motioning to a blanket and pillow put into the back seat for her.

"ok" She said rebel tears falling from her eyes.

"it will be ok, you'll see. Party is the best" Ghoul said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had lots of fun writing this one, i hope you like reading it :)