Status: Sequel up!

Play the Player

the beginning in the end

My alarm clock seemed to be extra loud Monday morning as I fumbled around with my hand to turn it off. Not soon enough I found the off button, clicking it, and started to get out of my heaven of a bed. I quickly grabbed the double outfit I had picked out the night before and started my new found morning routine. About half an hour later I was done, dressed and on my way down the stairs to the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen I only found my mother, who were finishing up her cup of coffee, so she could get to work.

“Morning sweetheart, I’ll see you tonight. Your father is cooking dinner today.” With that she washed off her coffee mug, kissed my cheek and rushed out of the house. I smiled to myself; she hadn’t noticed the small differences in my appearance, than I knew that neither would Paul. I made myself some cereal and quickly ate it before I walked back up to my room.

Checking my desk and bookshelf, I quickly packed all the last minute stuff I would need at school, before grabbing my car keys and moving back down stairs and out of the house, locking the front door behind me. I almost ran over to my car, and sped a little as I drove over to Julie’s house. Not five minutes later after I had arrived at Julie’s house, could I see a running Julie coming towards my car, her bag half flying behind her.

“Good morning Rose!” said a more than normal energetic Julie, as she threw her messenger bag in the backseat and sat down beside me in front.

“Good morning Jules!” I said with almost more energetic than her, as I beamed at her. When I heard the door shut and the click of her seatbelt I set off and drove over to Jessie’s house. Much like with Julie, Jessie was out the door and almost in the car before we had been there five minutes. Julie and Jessie was in the back seat and I, of course, was in the front since I’m the driver.

“Good morning ladies. Are you ready for this?” asked an excited Jessie, while giving us both a big smirk as I started to slowly drive towards La Push high school.

“The real question is, are they ready for this?” I said, all of us laughing lightly as I turned on the radio and ‘Are you ready’ by Three Days Grace came on.

“The freak is going to freak out!” stated Julie still laughing, as we started to sing along with the radio. We were at the school shortly after and I parked in my usual spot.

We grabbed our bags, and I quickly scanned the grounds looking for Paul and when I didn’t spot him, I quickly turned around to the other two. I looked them over as they did me.

“We look even more like nerds then we used to…” stated Julie, as we all laughed lightly.

“Are you sure he’s with Tara and/or he is going to dumb me first thing?” I asked a bit nervous after a bit. They simply smirked at me, nodding their heads.

“And even if he’s not, just act upset and say you know about Tara and dumb his sorry ass!” Stated Julie as we all sniggered, before I turned around and we walked into the school. It didn’t take long for us to find Paul by his locker, Tara by his side. I quickly put on a confused face.

“Paul, what’s going on?” He pulled Tara to him and responded without even looking me in the eye. Coward!

“Oh did I forget to tell you? We’re done!” he stated as he gave me smirk that radiated of cockiness. My face changed into a big smile.

“Seriously? Hell to the yeah, then I’m free of your sorry ass!” I exclaimed as his smirk fell, and everyone around became quiet, as someone yelled ”Burned!” I turned to Julie and Jessie who was standing behind me.

“You guys were right! I just had to wait it out!” I stated happily at them, as we high fived that was when Paul pulled me around so I was facing him and for the first time in almost two weeks he looked me in the eye. It was like he froze as he just stared at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

“If you ever find your tongue and/or your brain let me know, come on girls!” I did a follow me hand gesture to them as we walked to the girls bathroom.

“That was fucking brilliant Rose!” said Julie and Jessie at the same time. I smirked at them and all at once we did a quick victory dance.

“Okay, let’s start face two of this!” they nodded their heads in agreement and we each went into a bathroom stall and changed into our second out fits. Walking out of the stall I was met with my friends. We all looked like we could be in any teen magazine. We simply smiled at each other before doing the last touches of our make-up and walking out of the bathroom. To say that people were staring would be an understatement. They looked at us like we were aliens or something.

“This is going to be more fun, than I thought.” I stated in a voice that only they could hear. Things are definitely going to be different from now on. I thought to myself as I linked my arms with Julie and Jessie’s and continued on our way, to our lockers.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, this was the last chapter. I hope you all liked it.

I would like to thank hotxlover for being awesome and commenting on this. YOU ROCK!

Also I'm not planning on doing a sequel or anything like that for this story...Unless there's someone who's interested in that, then I will consider it. =D