Status: Out and About...Work in progress...

Love Remains the Same

Hangover

Image

We arrived at the party around 7 pm after dressing up in my house and making Jimmy wait for over two hours. He had patiently waited for us s, sitting on my bed, and watching how Ash and me fought over clothes and make-up. He had fallen asleep and we had a hard time waking him up.

Matt greeted us and led us to the backyard were Johnny, Zacky, Brian, Val, Lacey and Gena (Matt’s, Johnny’s and Zacky´s girlfriends) were sitting around the pool.
We said hit o everyone and Brian immediately engaged Ash in conversation. She seemed quite happy about it. I started talking with Val and she seemed a very nice girl, so did Lacey and Gena.

Jimmy and the guys were footing around the pool. Zacky was imitating Jimmy chasing a duck.

-“I’m bored,” Said Val “Lets play truth or dare!”

We all sat in a circle and Zacky began.

-”Ok Lacey!” He said snickering “Truth or dare?”

-“Dare” Said Lacey bravely.

-“Ok then, I dare you to drink 10 shots of tequila in a row”

Lacey snorted and did it. I was amazed.

-“OK,” I said. “Matt I dare you to run naked, down the street”

He stood up and went outside, Brian after him to ensure he would do it.

After a while they came back. Brian was doubling over with laughter.

-“His neighbors saw him!” He said snorting.

We all laughed out loud. Matt was not pleased.

Johnny went inside the house and returned with a six-pack of Heineken and some Jack Daniels.

A beer was handed to me and I took a swig. I didn’t really enjoy beer but I figured out one wouldn’t hurt.

Jimmy ended up being thrown into the pool fully clothed. I was getting dizzy as time went by. The guys were heavy drinkers but I was a little inexperienced in the subject.

So, to summarize it all, I got drunk for the first time in my life. Ashleigh ended up making out with Brian, which I found really funny. I don’t remember much after that, except Jimmy telling me to call my mom and tell her I was going to crash at Matt’s cause Jimmy was in no condition to drive.

I woke up in a bed, my head ached and when I tried to get up I noticed that a pair of arms were wrapped around me. I started to panic. I had my clothes on, so I knew I hadn’t done anything stupid I recognized the tattoos. Jimmy was snoring slightly beside me.

I tried to get up, or shake his arms off, but he was too heavy, so I decided to sleep a bit more until he woke up.

Someone stroking my cheek waked me up. I opened my eyes and saw Jimmy smiling at me.

-“You ok?” He asked

-“Hangover” I replied.

-“Yeah, well, that’s what happens when you get drunk babe” He said, chuckling.

-“It was you fault! You should have taken car of me” I whined, faking a pout.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek softly.

-“I will always take care of you,” He said.

Those words made me blush and I shifted to the other side so he wouldn’t notice. My heart was beating fast. I think I was falling for him. Hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 COMMENTS and SUBSCRIPTIONS???

Ash

Nicka