Status: Out and About...Work in progress...

Love Remains the Same

Girlfriend Phonecall

Image

My cellphone rang. Damn, it was Nicka. I was expecting Brian's call. I answered it, however.

-"You won't believe what happened today" Yelled Nicka excitedly, as soon as I said "Hey".

-"It's Jimmy isn't it?" I asked

-"Its obviously Jim! I'm so happy. This was the best day of my life. He is o nice and kind..."

-"Are you going to tell me what happened?" I asked, interrupting her.

-"Sorry, I needed to say that" She replied, chuckling.

-"So?" I asked. "What happened?"

-"OK, OK!" She said. "Jimmy want to my house and took me to dinner" Began Nicka. She explained everything that had happened at the restaurant. "Then we went for a walk at the beach"

-"He sure does how to create a romantic moment" I admited. "How was it?"

-"Amazing!" She answered quickly.

-"Details, details!" I said

-"Ash!"She said, annoyed. "Stop interrupting me!"

I laughed

-"Well he took my hand and we started walking, then we sat and he started singing this amazing song! Trust me Ash, he has an awesome voice."

-"Yeah, I know" I said, rolling my eyes.

-"I supposed you kissed and then you got super excited, so Jim laughed at you and you couldn't stop smiling, so Jim carried on laughing" I said

-"Were you spying on us or something?" She asked annoyed.

I laughed.

-"No" I replied. "But thats what you always do when you kiss Jimmy!"

-"How about you?" She asked, changing the subject.

-"Not much" I said. "Bri texted me yesterday after we left Matt's house and also this morning, he said he would call around this hour."

-"I'll hung up then" She chuckled. "I won't keep you from Brian's sexy voice"

About half an hour later, Brian texted me

"You have plans for tommorrow night?"

"No, you?"

"You wanna do something?"

"Yeah, sure." I replied.

"See you tommorrow after school then"

I was so excited. I was going out with him!

"Finally!" I thought
♠ ♠ ♠
OK.....I'm so so so sorry. I deserve hell I know! I 'm gonna try and update soon....

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS?

GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK?

LOVE YOU ALL