Status: Out and About...Work in progress...

Love Remains the Same

She was my girl

Image

I was laying on my bed after dropping Nicka at her home, thinking. All of this had happened so fast, barely a month. Of course, I had had a crush on her from the moment I saw her. She had became the person I cherished most in the world.

My parents were happy that at last I had found someone good enough. Although they were kind of worried when they learnt her age. Truth was she was very young, she wasn't even legal. My mom had insisted on meeting her, so I was planning top tell Nicka. I knew she would be nervous.

"Babe, can you come tomorrow round my place some time between 6pm?" I texted her.

"o.O Am I gonna meet your parents?" She asked

"Yep. My mom wants to meet you" I replied.

"Do I have to?" She asked back

"Yeah, don't freak out. It'll be fine" I texted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIDAY MORNING

I picked Nicka as usual, took her to school and then headed towards Matt's. We had band practice. We had been trying to record our second album, and we already had some demos out. They were pretty awesome.

I spent all day laying tracks down and helping with the lyricvs. Brian had thrown a tantrum because on of his guitar strings broke, and our bassist had a hungover.

-"So, Jimmy, when are we seeing Nicka?" Asked Matt.

-"Well, I'm taking her today to meet my parents. You could drop by around 6 or 7. Dinner's at 6pm" I said.

-"Awesome" Yelled Zacky, and then added when we threw weird looks at him "What? I love your mom's cooking!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Groaned Brian. He had messed his guitar track once again."I can't do it, goddamn it! I can't...stay on my own head for that long!"

He hufffed and pulled his beanie over his eyes. This was definitely not a good day for recording.

-"You know what?" I asked " We should wrap this up and go home"I don't this this demo's getting any better"

All of them agreed and I left Matt's house as soon as I could. I had to get ready for dinner with Nicka and my parents.

My mom had prepared her famous lasagna and she was more than pleased Nicka was coming.

-"Hurry up James!" She said "You have 3 hours until she arrives"

I nodded and went to get dressed. Me and the guys were planning to hit Johnny's Bar later at night.
I was hoping Nicka would also come.

I drove over to her place and picked her up. She was looking simply amazing. She was my girl and I wasn't planning on letting her go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!!

COMMENTS SUBSCRIPTIONS???

LOVE YOU ALL