Status: Out and About...Work in progress...

Love Remains the Same

Drive Home

Image

The last period couldn't go by fast enough. I was constantly checking the clock, minutes seemed hours. When the bell rand I sighed happily.

-"So where are you gonna meet him?" asked Ash .

-"Dunno, I supposse he'll pick me up" I said shrugging.

-"Well gimme a call when you get home 'kay?" She said.

I nodded. We said goodbye and I walked slowly until I reached the school's front door. Jimmy's car was parked a few meters away. I approached and saw Jimmy was fast asleep. I grinned maliciously and knocked the driver's window hard. Jimmy jumped, awaken by the sound, looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

-"Dont do that ever again!" He said as he lowered the window.

I laughed and ruffled his hair.

-"Dont be such a baby Jimbo!'

-"Get in already!" he said

I hoped into the car and he kissed my cheek. I blushed slightly, as butterflies flapped in my stomach."what the hell was happening to me?"
I turned the stereo on to avoid having a conversation. "Aces High" blared through the speakers. Jimmy and I sang to the music, he had such a great voice. I couldnt help smiling like an idiot. I mentally slapped myself. "think logically Nicka Parker". Jimmy dopped me home and after saying gobye, he promised me he would pick me up the next day. I got out of his ccar happlily and opened my house's door.

-"There you are!"

It was my mother.

-"Hey mom!" I said grinning.

-"May I ask why you didn't return home in the school bus?" She asked.

I gulped, damn, I forgot she always pays attention of the hour I get home.

-"Ash dropped me" I said.

My mom looked at me and said,

-"Ok, but either way I dont like her" She said" Now go upstairs and change. I need you to help me in the kitchen"
I nodded and went to change. I went down and sniffed the air. Chocolate cake. My mom wanted me to help her with the frosting. I was glad she was baking,'cause she hadn't for a long time now.

-"Is this for me?" I asked eagerly.

-"No, its for our next door neighbors." She replied.

-"Nice joke mom"I said licking a bit of frosting off my finger.

-"Im serious Nicka, the have just moved in and Im being friendly" She said as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

I gritted my teeth. Typical mom. She would bake for our neighbors, but she wouldn't even make me a sandwich. I handed her the frosting and exited the kitchen in a bad mood.

............................................................................................................................................................

I woke up the nextmorning with a terrible headache. My dad was worried and he told me I could skip school if I wanted to, but I refused. One I had to hand over homework. Two, I would be seeing Jimmy, well that kinda was the whole reason I wanted to go.

I walked groggily and headed towards Jimmy's car that was already waiting for me. I collapsed into the passenger's seat and Jimmy looked at me worriedly.

-"You ok babe?" He asked.

-"Head hurts like a bitch" I murmmured.

-"You can skip school if you want" he said.

I looked at him, the offer was tempting. Spending a day with Jimmy would be way over awesome. I bit my lip.

-"Kay then, but I have to call Ash." I replied.

Jimmy nodded and started the car. Ash told me she would drop by later to give me my homework and wished me luck. I just grinned.

Jimmy was kind enough to stop by a pharmacy and get me an advil. While he was buying it, I spotted a CD poking out of one of the car's pouches. It had a purple cover and it said "Avenged Sevenfold"

I put it on the CD player. They were good! I wondered how I hadn't heard them before. He came back moments later with a pack of sodas, chewing gum, snacks and my advil.

-"Who are they?" I asked Jimmy as I gulped down 2 pills.

-"They are us. That's the band" He said.

-"You mean you and the guys?"

-"Yep" He said, popping the P

-"Damn you guys are awesome!" I said.

-"Thanks babe" He replied.

-"Where are we going?" I asked

-"Suprise babe" He said and grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is kinda the start of all the fun!...keep reading guys please!!! I love you all!! Comments are greatly appreciated!!!!