Status: Out and About...Work in progress...

Love Remains the Same

Beach Day

Image

We drove for about an hour or so until we came to a stop. We were at the beach. My headache had gone and I was actually enjoying missing school.

-"The beach, seriously?" I asked.

-"Why not?" Jimmy asked.

-"Haven't you got to go to work?" I asked.

Jimmy grinned and placed his arm around my shoulders.

-"One day won't hurt" He replied.

He took out a beach blanket and lay in down on the sand. We spent the morning laughing, talking about important and unimportant stuff, and enjoying the sunny day. Jimmy hugged me and I curled in his arms, he was really comfortable. I think I dozed off for some time. When I woke up I realized we had to leave if I wanted to arrive home on time, so my mom wouldn't suspect anything. I tried to shakes Jimmy's arms off me, but he was too strong so I poked him awake. Jimmy groaned and hugged me tighter.

-"Ugh! Wake up you big oaf! I have to get back" I said.

Jimmy opened one eye and smiled.

-"You are not going anywhere Missy!" Suddenly he picked me up and ran towards the water.
I just felt an splash and salty water filled my nose. I stood up spluttering and coughing while Jimmy laughed loudly.

-"What the fuck!" I yelled.

-"Sorry baby, I just had to do it" He said.

I narrowed my eyes and tackled him down into the water. He laughed and splashed water at me.

-"James Owen Sullivan! You are gonna pay for what you did!" I said

Jimmy just chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

-"What do you say if I want you to stay with me?" He asked.

-"I'd say you are crazy and I would have a lot to explain when I get home" I replied, breaking free from his grasp.

-"But I want you to stay!" He said faking a pout.

I rolled my eyes at him, he was such a child.

-"I could drop you off at your friends house" He said "You could tell your mom you went there after school and you want to sleep over" He said.

I grinned.

-"That's an option" I said.

I called my mom to let her know and she was against it, but I managed to convince her in the end.

-"I'm in trouble" I said

-"Well at least we get to spend the day together" He replied.

-" I have to change my clothes!" I grumbled."I'm soaking"

Jimmy smiled.

-"Can I take you shopping?" He asked.

I bit my lip. It was a very good offer, after all I was wet and I didn't want to spend more time with my cold clothes on. But I didn't want Jimmy to pay for me.

-"Jims, I don't think I can walk into a mall dripping water" I said."Plus I need undies" I went red.

-"Why are you blushing?" He asked "Can I get to choose them?"

-"You pervert!" I said horrified "I'm not gonna let you pick my undies!"

-"OK, OK!" He replied "We better go get your stuff. And I need clothes too!"

We just went into a Wall mart and I picked the most basic stuff. A tank top, shorts and flip-flops. I let Jimmy pay for my clothes because he threatened me to drop me into the water if I payed. He was such a gentleman!

We decided to get some food and after we ate Jimmy drove me to Ash's house.

-"I had a lot of fun today" I said as soon as we arrived.

-"I did too baby" he replied and he kissed my forehead.

Needless to say I went red. As usual.

I said good-bye and went into Ashleigh's house. Butterflies in my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I know this is way too short but I wanted to update. I m sorry if it took me too long but I had exams and I couldnt update sooner. Love you all guys.

Thanks to Star Angel for commenting I would love more comments and subscriptions.