Status: Out and About...Work in progress...

Love Remains the Same

Unique

Image

-"Tell me every single detail!" yelled Ash, before I could even say hi.

I didn't answer right away, I was still thinking about Jimmy.

-"Hello? Damn, answer me Nicka!" Said Ash, visibly annoyed.

I realized I had ignored her and I was grinning like an idiot.

-" Oh! Sorry! Did you say something" I asked

-"Nicka! What the hell is happening to you! Stop smiling like the Cheshire cat and pay attention!

-"It's not my fault!" I complained.

-"Yes, it is. You are acting weird and..." She didn't finish the sentence. Looking at me she widened her eyes. "You like him!"

-"No! I mean he is nice, good looking, I love being with him, and this was the best day off my life" I was grinning again. " But I do not like him" I went on trying to regain composure.

-"You are blushing" said Ash as she laughed at me." Yeah sure, you don't like him yet you can't stop thinking about him. Come on, face the truth Nicka"

I grimaced." Is it that obvious?"

-"So you like him" stated Ash

-"Yeah, I mean NO. I mean...answer my question first!" I demanded

-"Calm down Nicka!"

-"What am I gonna do? What if he already knows? Fuck my life! It's so unfair! Why do these things happen to me?" I asked

-"It's just a boy Nicka!" said Ash, rolling her eyes.

-"What should I do?" I groaned

-"Nothing. You'll have to wait, see what happens. He likes you too."

I scoffed " 'Course not! He's like that with every girl he meets"

-"But he doesn't take them to a barbecue at one of his friend's house" Ash said

-"His friends wanted to see me" I said

-'He takes you to school everyday!" She said raising her voice

-"That was once" I replied

-"And today he took you to the beach! Come on he doesn't do that with every girl he meets!" said Ashleigh

I didn't answer. I was too deep in thought.

-"What is it? I've just told you Jimmy likes you, I'd expected you would be jumping up and down and smiling like an idiot!" joked Ash

-"It's complicated" I said

-"What is?" She asked

-'My family, my friends. How am I gonna explain my relationship with Jimmy?What will they think?" I asked

-"First, there's nothing between you and Jimmy, he's just a friend"

-"For the moment, things could change, you know." I said smiling.

-"Secondly" She went on as if I hadn't said a word "Have you ever cared what other people think about you?"

-"OK, you got a point there" I admitted"But what if something goes wrong? It will be the end of our friendship"

-"Stop worrying about stuff that hasn't happened yet" Ash said"I think you are making this bigger than it really is"

-"I'm not" I said.

Ash glared at me

-"OK, maybe just a bit"

Ash nodded and patted my back "Actually I don't understand what the problem is" she said playfully.

I stared at her, confused.

-"I mean, nothing anyone says is gonna change you opinion about Jimmy" she said

I smiled and nodded.

We stayed up late, laughing and talking about different stuff.
Abuzz from my cellphone woke me up. It was 5 am.

-"Jeez, who can be up at this hour?" I said, groaning. It was a message, from Jimmy.

"GET OUT NOW!"

I poked Ash awake "He wants me to go out right now. But, it can be one of his silly jokes"

Ash rubbed her eyes."Well, just one way to find out" She said and took my hand. We both went to the balcony that faced the street.

My heart almost stopped at the sight before me. There he was, standing in front of Ash's house. Matt, Brian, Johnny and Zacky were there too. They started playing a song and I was in cloud nine. Ash, who was beside me, couldn't stop laughing. I had to agree that was the most crazy and cute thing I had ever experienced. Plus, it was way over funny.

The guys finished playing and Ash and me clapped hard.

-"Get down here!"yelled Jimmy

-"Shut up Jims, Ash's mom is gonna murder us" I hissed and smiled.

Matt, Brian and he rest of the guys snickered.

We went down tiptoeing through the house and went out to the front yard. I introduced Ash to the guys and she seemed to like them.

-"You are crazy, did you know that?" I asked Jimmy quietly as he hugged me. He kissed me softly on the forehead and said,

-"Everything to make you happy babe"

I almost melted at those words.

We stayed talking for a bit while Ash flirted with Brian( I found that quite amusing) and then we went inside to get dressed. Jimmy was definitively one of a kind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this is My amazing co writer first chapter in Nickas POV and I think she did great. I actually convinced her to write, cause even though she's an amazing writer she never publishes what she writes. I am updating cause we keep the story in a notebook that we carry around but I have it most of the times so I think I'll be updating her chapters also. Next chapter will be in ASH'S POV also written by mabeochoa... I hope you all liked this chapter.

Let me know what you think OK??

Thanks to FindingJames for the last comment.

I love you all my dear readers and subscribers.

XOXO