Status: Out and About...Work in progress...

Love Remains the Same

Nervous

Image

The day at Matt’s house was amazing, I felt frustrated I couldn’t spend all day with the guys. I had to go to school. I went up to my room and dialed Ash’s number. She picked up after some time.

She told me all about Brian and I was pleased she liked him.

-“Well I’m glad you liked him” I said

Ash scoffed and said,

-“Keep dreaming girl”

I just laughed.

-“Well Mrs. Haner I’ve got to run”

-“Hey! I’ve just met him” Ashleigh said outraged.

-“Yeah, yeah. Whatever” I replied and laughed.

School went by quite smoothly and Jim was punctually waiting for me. He was such a cutie. I liked him a lot, but I didn’t want to get ahead of myself. I had just met him and he was way older than me anyways.

-“Hey babe, how was your day?” He asked as I got in the car.

-“Same old” I huffed.
There was some minutes of silence and I looked out the window, thinking. He was one of the most awesome guys I had ever met. But I didn’t know what he thought of me. I was still in high school while he already had a job and a band. Six years after all was a big difference.

I shook my head trying to get rid of my thoughts.

-“You OK?” Jimmy asked when he parked outside my house.

I nodded

-“OK babe” He said. “See you tomorrow. Take care all right?”

I said goodbye and got in. Mom was waiting for me.

-“Who was that?” She asked. She was not pleased. I guess she somehow knew I had skipped school twice.

-“It was Jimmy” I answered, trying to sound as casual as possible.

-“The one who looks like a gangster?” She asked angrily.

-“Mom, just because he has a few tattoos does not make him a criminal.” I replied.

-“I don’t want you to see him again” She said

-“Mom! I’m 17 not 7. You can’t tell me who I can or can’t be friends with!”I said. I was getting angrier by the minute.

-“I don’t want to see him again! And that’s final!” She spat at me

-“You won’t, but I will” I said and left

-“You are grounded!” She yelled after me.

I didn’t answer. I just went upstairs to my room and shut the door. She was really starting to annoy me.

Fuck. My. Life

I dialed Ashleigh’s phone, but she didn’t pick up.

-“Damn it!” I cursed loudly and threw my phone across my room. It hit a wall and shattered into pieces.

I breathed in deeply and went to retrieve it. Thank goodness it was a Nokia, or it wouldn’t have survived the crash.

I went to sleep in a very bad mood. My dad came in later and assured me it was OK and that he would take care of my mom.

Weeks passed and a routine was quickly established. Jimmy would pick me up and drop me at my house every single day, much to my mother’s displeasure. My dad lifted my punishment and I was free.

“Friday, glorious Friday!” Those were my thoughts when I woke up.

Jimmy took me to school as usual. He would wait for me and Ash at the end of the day. Matt was having a small party.

-“Do you mind dropping me at my house first?” I asked “I have to change my clothes”

-“Yeah! We are going to Nicka’s house!” Jimmy yelled happily.

-“Calm down Jims” I said jokingly.

-“I won’t” He said, faking a pout.

Ash and I laughed at his face.

We arrived and I got out of the car, closely followed by Ash. She took me hand and pulled, before I could reach the front door.

-“Nicka, you mom hates him!” She whispered.

I bit my lip nervously. That was true. Jimmy was expecting to go in and I was afraid my mom would cause a scene.

-“You know what? I don’t care” I replied.

Ash rolled her eyes.

We got in with Jimmy bouncing happily behind us.

My mom was sitting in the couch. She looked alarmed at the sight of Jimmy.

-“Mom, I’m going out all right?” I said cautiously.

-“Hello Mrs. Parker” Jimmy said and waved at her. “May I take out you daughter? I assure you I will take good care of her”

He gave her his puppy blue eyes and smiled warmly.

I was red. I hadn’t expected him to do that.

Mom just nodded and disappeared into the kitchen
I turned around and hugged Jimmy.

It was a sudden impulse. He chuckled and hugged me back.

-“Ugh! Guys get a room!” said Ash making a face.

I just flipped her of and headed to my room with Jimmy chattering beside me.

I had butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous about going to Matt’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
*sigh* OK guy here you are!!! I really hate having to re post but this is a new chapter...
Comments and subscriptions???
LOVE YOU ALL

XOXO