Status: Working as fast as possible

Hooked.

1.

I shivered. It was really cold out tonight. Then again I wasn't wearing much, but that came with the job. I looked around. I was the only boy out tonight.

I hated this job. It took everything out of me and made me feel gross and nasty. But I need the money. For Ryan. Which is why when the car comes up, instead of running like my gut tells me to, I walk closer and knock on the window. The driver rolled it down slowly.

"Hey there," I started. "You looking for some fun?" When he nodded I climbed in and started laying down the rules. "Nothing too kinky and none of that punishing shit unless I'm the one doing it. $60 dollars an hour and $30 for half of one. Is that cool with you?"

The guy nodded again and I gave him directions to the Sunnyside motel. It's were most of my business is done. I sat back and concentrated on my breathing. I was nervous. Of course it wasn't my first time, but still. What if something happened? What would they tell Ryan if.. No I'm definitely not going there.

Soon we pulled up and walked in. Leaving the guy behind, I went up to the front desk. The night manager, Carl, smiled at me.
"Hey Zane. The usual?" He asked. I nodded and he slid me the room key.
"Thanks Carl. Put it on my tab?" I asked.
"Of course. Have fun." He called after me.

I lead the guy to my usual room and opened the door. He wasted no time getting down to business. Soon all our clothes were on the floor and he was ready to enter me.

I zoned out. After my first couple of times I learned that this was the best way to deal with it. I thought about Ryan and how the money I make tonight will get us another month's rent and buy us more food. My mantra started kicking in.

It's all for Ryan. It's all about Ryan.

I'd do anything for him. That's why as soon as the guy's done, I collect my money and get dressed. That's why I walked all the way back to my spot on the corner. That's why I did anything. For Ryan
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that wasn't too bad for a first chapter. Next one will be in Josh's POV. Hope you liked it :) Sorry if it's too short :p

Review, Rate, You know the usual