Status: Working as fast as possible

Hooked.

2.

"Josh! Dude we need to hang out." The very loud, obnoxious voice of my best friend yelled over the phone.

"Okay Dray. But I can't tonight. I have so much homework."

Draco sighed, dramatic as ever. "You're such a nerd, Joshy. You need to get out and get laid! You need to have some fun!"

I rolled my eyes. "No. College first, preferably one where I can major in musical theater. Then a job. Then I can have fun, meet a sweet boy and..."

"And get married, live in a small apartment or in a mansion and have 2.5 kids and 3 million dollars. I know Josh, but it wouldn't hurt to have fun," Dray argued. "C'mon Joshy I know a bunch of nice, sweet guys." He tried, but I shut down that idea with a simple "No."

Downstairs I heard the TV turn on and then my dad called me. "Dray, my dad's callin' me. Text me and maybe I'll call you later."

"Whatever loser. You'll call and you know it. You always do. Don't think I'm gonna drop this subject. Talk to you later. Bye!"

I put my phone in my pocket and jogged downstairs and to the living room. "Dad?" I called.

"In the kitchen!" He yelled back. "I need you to run out and get milk and your brother's meds." He said, making Liam a sandwich.

"Kay. I'll start on my homework when I get back then." I stated.

"That's my boy. What would I do without you?" He said, ruffling my hair with a grateful smile.

I grabbed the keys from the counter. "You would die cuz you'd miss my radiating presence" I joked. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Now get out of here, you goober.

I left the house and drove to the store. My dad was so cool. He raised and cared for me and my brother, Liam, who had some problems, by himself. He was really cool about me being gay. Best Dad Ever!!!

I got what I needed quickly. I had a lot of homework to get through. But that's the life of an honors student. I honestly didn't have a life. And I'm happy with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay there's your peak into Joshy's life. I hope you liked it.
Sorry this is kinda short too... I promise my chapters will get longer

Thanks so much to SuperNovaEclipse for commenting. Ryan'll be revealed in the next chapter and no don't punch him in the face. He's a good person :)

Comment, Rate, Subscribe!!!<3
Night :)