Status: RESTARTING

I Wish I Could Float Away.

002. unfamiliar faces.

The names Barakat.

Jack Barakat.

I've always thought I could be the next James Bond.

I could be the star of an action film my life's chaotic enough to be the plot. Take today for example. Here's an insight to a basic day in the life of me.

When I woke up this morning my head was wrecking. Jobless and hungry. No food in the fridge. I grabbed my wallet off the kitchen counter. I turned it upside down and a few casino chips dropped out. “Fuck...” I found my phone. “Three missed calls! Are you shitting me?” I flicked through them seeing two girls names and my best friend/room mate Zack. I deleted the two girls numbers rubbing my head and texting Zack to save my ears.

To: Zacky!
Hey dude. You called? Can you and Ri get some food later? I'm too POOR :(

I walked up to the bathroom and found some paracetamol in the medicine cabinet. My phone buzzed a reply a few seconds later.

From: Zacky!
Yeah I wanted to see how hungover you are? And get a fucking job you wanker! I'm not rich you know!

I swore and tripped over the dirty clothes in the hallway. I hit my nose against the edge of the wall and swore again. I saw that I had tripped over Rian's jeans I reached into the pocket. “JACKPOT!” I found his wallet filled with notes. “Payday!” I did a mini celebration dance and caught someone looking in the window laughing at me.

Rian wouldn't mind if I borrowed some cash. I took fifteen dollars and got dressed. As I pulled on my hoodie I grinned. Pizza time!

Next please!” I sighed. Finally. “What can I get for you?” The girl blushed. She looked about nineteen.
The meatiest pizza you have but hold the sausage. I don't swing that way,” She blushed again. “Often,” I muttered.
Size and base?
Deep pan and... a small” I concluded sighing at my lack of funds. “And a pepsi too please. Chuck your number in with that order as well,” I winked, she blushed and walked off to prepare the 'order'.
Here you go, sir,” She handed me the box and a bottle of pepsi. Also she gave me two reciepts one had a number scribbled across it.
I'll call you,” I winked again and walked back to the apartment.

I'm so getting laid tonight.

Laid like an egg.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! you should check out my story the Maine attraction and comment on this one, as well. it'd mean a lot to me and roman. so yeah, ~enjoy! - SixersAndHustlers