From Brilliant to Brutal

intro

Have you ever been a slave? Have you ever been beaten? Have you ever had to do something against your will? Maybe you haven’t… but I have!
My name is Maria Llewellyn, and I am only 12 years old. I have deep hazel/brown eyes and black hair, I don’t have a family and I don’t have any friends! My family are my enemies and my friends are in my imagination! I don’t sleep in a warm beautiful bedroom like everyone else I know, I live in a small attic room with the rats. I have nobody to look after me and I have nobody to make me smile. I use to have the best family in the world, I was very popular and everybody loved me – now I have nothing.
When I was younger I wasn’t spoilt but I had all I could have asked for. I got along with everybody, and I loved everything that I was given, my family were loving and caring. My mother, Narcissa Llewellyn, was the most beautiful women in the neighbourhood, she had golden blonde hair and big bright blue eyes, she was thin but not anorexic, and had a beautiful house with splendid gardens, but most of all she had the most amazing children.
My father, Mark Llewellyn, was strong and handsome, he was my hero. Everybody in the neighbourhood envied our family we were perfect on the outside… but not on the inside.
All my mother and father and would do is fight, but not in front of me or my three sisters. We all heard our mother crying herself to sleep at night but couldn’t do anything about it as if we walked in on her she would say she was fine and she was just being a bit silly, we all knew that wasn’t true. Father was out at work all the time and he seemed to have no time for us anymore. My sisters were all older than me and they didn’t mind father not being there as much as I did, I wanted father to play with me how he used to when I was a small child. I sometimes wished so hard, that he would be home early and spend some time with me that I thought it would come true, but when tea time had come and he had not returned home, I came back to reality and realised he would never be there.
As time went on (with nothing changing) I started to get use to the idea that I would never see my father and I would hear my mother crying every night.
I never thought that my family would become like families I had seen on the T.V. however reality hit me, any family can become like that!
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment on what you think i have more chapters on the way!!