Forsaken Dreams

I

I try to live what I have left of my life to the fullest. I really do. It gets really scary sometimes, but I'm trying, and that's what matters. It’s what anyone can ask of me. If only they could talk to be able to ask me. They're all zombies. They don't have a brain, they don’t have a soul.

I don’t want to live alone anymore. I really don’t. It just makes me miss him more.
By him I meant the love of my life. Jett Janson. Well, he used to..he left me. I often think I’m the last person on earth with a brain. Literally. But I don’t like to think so. I pray Jett is still alive. Before the apocalypse, I would always write or carve our initials in a nearby tree or in the soft smooth dirt. Sitting back and watching in awe of my handiwork.

JJ+KB.

But that was a long time ago. Everything is dead now. The truth, I miss it. I often miss the little girl I was, whose dreams had no barriers. Who believed in a world where anything is possible. With a heart that was full, and unbroken. But in the time from being a little girl to a fully grown teenager, I learned something. You are only guaranteed two things in this world; life and death. How I choose to do both is up to me.

But I just want to go back to where JJ was in my arms, and I was in his. Back to sunshine and grass, happiness and joy, love and beauty. Back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all. I just wish for it, that's all...
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it!! :D
New story, zombies. RAWR xD

Anyways, if you havent yet.. comment, and subscribe. I love you.
LOL too creepy? xD Anyways carry on. You probably hate me xD