Alone.

13

Those were the happiest months of my life. Everything was perfect. I had a boyfriend, and also my best friend. My only friend. I was also doing better in school. Which is hard to believe since I couldn’t get my mind off him most of the time.

Maybe its because he was always encouraging me. Always telling me to just be me. I have to tell you, even though its only been a little while, I am very happy. Real happy. No pretending like I always do.

When I used to come to school with a shield of smiles on. Pretending everything was okay. That I was fine. Not like anyone cared though. Come to think of it, I could have been a great damned actress, because no one suspected a thing.

But now, I don’t have to. Dylan made me happy. With his smiles. Especially the ones while we kiss. I could feel them and I cant help but smile too. My heart beats so fast whenever I am near him, or whenever he crosses my mind (which is always).

I would tell him I loved him. How weird was that? But it was my heart telling me to do. I did love him. I loved him in a way I’d never come close to loving anything before. I’d known if for awhile, even if I was too cowardly to say it or act on it.

I love you. I love you, Dylan. The words were on my tongue, I could practically feel him in my arms.

In fact, there was an arm draped along my side. My heart skittered in my chest. Now entirely awake, I twisted around under the covers. Beside me was Dylan, lying on his side, looking down at me, his head propped on his hand. Dim moonlight made a halo out of his hair, and his eyes glittered. He was fully dressed, and gorgeous as ever. He looked at me with desire.

I opened my mouth, to say his name, and to ask him where I was but I never got a chance to find out; he moved so fast I didn’t even see it. One moment he was lying beside me, and the next, he was on top of me, lips pressed down over my mouth. His legs straddled my hips; I could feel his lean, muscled body pressed against mine.

“Hey…” I say out of breath.

He smiles and kisses me again. I leaned up then, and kissed him back, slowly and definitively.

We finally part and I say to him, “You seem in a happy mood.”

“That’s because I am.” He replies and then he winks at me.

“Hmmm, did I have any part?” I smirk.

“Of course!”

I cuddle into him and we wait for the sun to rise so we can get to school. Yes I spent the night at his house, and no, it is not inappropriate. We have been together for two months now and that’s the longest I have been with anybody in this lifetime. Besides, both parties (My ‘parents’ and his) agreed and appear to not care. Its not like we’re having sex or anything. We just shared his bed.

The school day went by as usual. We had our first period science class together, then I had art second period. Then, Gym third and English fourth. At lunch, me and Dylan would eat together in the cafeteria or go to Tim Hortons. Sometimes, his friends would come too. I honestly didn’t mind. I wasn’t used to being surrounded so many people, which I guess is why I didn’t mind. But the best part of my usual day, is that Dylan would always make sure he had me by his side. Made sure to show that I was his, and only his. He wasn’t embarrassed of me. And I knew….he loved me too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its cheesy...
Its corny...

Do you like it?
Because I dont know if I do. Dylan is a good person.
As you would know if you read Hang by my friend
JustMyRandomName.

Even though he was just a
baby...I thought of him as only a nice guy because
the hard life his mother went through.

Honestly, I think its starting to get long and slow.

And having writers block. So please, give me
advice. I love hearing others peoples opinions..
they make me think. :)
What do you think should happen from here?
Could be anything, you name it. I really, really
appreciate it. Thank you so much, and love
you all!