Alone.

15

So I told him. I couldn't keep it hidden anymore. Not from him.

I probably just ruined everything. But I tend to do that anyway without even realizing it.

He couldn't believe it. I could tell. But I couldn't tell what he was feeling.
Was he sad? Was he angry? I didn't know.

"Get out!" Dylan screamed at me.

Yeah. Angry.

I gulped and did what he said. I expected this. I felt empty as I walked down the stairs of his porch. I felt alone. And its the worst feeling in the world. I wanted to cry, but there was something keeping that from happening. A knot in my throat, and the queasiness I felt in my stomach.

As I walk to the park, I felt more and more sick and nauseous. It got so bad that there was a time I had to stop and throw up in a nearby trash can. It happened a lot in multiple places. I just don't remember where and how many. Everything went blank and dark in my mind that night. Everything was foggy.

At school the next day, Dylan was no where to be seen. It was like he wasn't only trying to avoid me but he was trying to get out of my life altogether without even giving me an exclamation. I deserved that didn't I? No, probably not. But I still had to see him. And what was I going to say? Probably nothing. Because I am nothing. Its all very sad and pathetic. I still needed to see him though. I love him. And love makes you do crazy things.

After school, I went to do so. To see him, yes. To confront him, not so sure. His sister answered the door. She was beautiful just like him. But I guessed they had different mothers...or fathers because they didn't look alike at all. Maybe siblings were not supposed to look like each other. I wouldn't know, I never had any. But she did. She was beautiful with her tangled long brown hair, and her bright green eyes. Her features on her face tell me she was just woken up. By me I suppose.

"Yeah?" She said rubbing her eye.

"Is Dylan here?" I relied.

"Let me check.." Each word came out slowly.

I guess he was there that night. She just went to check to see if he wanted to talk to me. After all, she was there the night I told him my secret. She ought to know something was up.

"He's not home." His sister said coming out of nowhere. It kind of scared me a little.

Anyway, I knew he was in there, I just wasn't going to barge in. I don't want to talk to him like that. Ill find another way.

"Alright, thanks! Tell him I stopped by then." I told her.

I walked to the park alone again. But I walked there very slowly. I was in no hurry.

On the way there, I couldn't help but think of ways to get to Dylan. I need answers to my questions. I needed to know, I had that right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long long long update. Ive been trying to do a lot of chapters all at once so I can just update them more :)

Also, yes...its true. This story was finished but a little birdie...specifically this
one -----> XXXataktoulaXXX

Visit her page and check out her stories because she helped me out with this one. She gave me ideas on how to keep going with this instead of just ending it like I wanted to. Only because I had writers block with it but she cured that. Thank you so much! You are awesome :)

Thank you for reading guys.
:)