Alone.

09

On a cold, windy day of October at the end of science class, Dylan walked me to my locker. School was over, the air was cold, the raindrops was falling, and the weekend was here. Everybody just wanted to get home and snuggle underneath a warm blanket.
“So, doing anything tonight?” Dylan asks me, holding my locker door open.
I shrug, “I don’t know. Why?” Dylan tugs on a strand of my light blonde hair, playing with it in his fingers. “Why don’t you come hang out with me? We could watch a movie or something.”
I smile, immediately accepting his invitation.

It was a fun night. I forgot about my about my life back home. I forgot my life had fallen apart completely, and that there was no hope in ever putting it back together. I let go the dark thoughts and angry feelings, and I had fun for once. It was the first time I actually had fun since…well I don’t remember when.

We ended up just watching Disney movies. A huge marathon we had going. We ate junk food and popcorn. Talked, laughed.

When the fifth movie from our stack was over. He poked me so hard in the belly, I yelped.

“Hey what was that for?”

“I don’t know!” He laughs.

We started to wrestle, play fight. It was so funny because Dylan fell off the couch. I didn’t think I pushed him that hard. When he fell, I fell on my side laughing so hard. Then he grabbed me and I fell on top of him. I wasn’t laughing anymore. But I could hear my heart pounding. Thumping. And since I was on top of Dylan, I bet he could feel it through our clothing. I didn’t know what else to do but to-

I kissed him. Full, on the lips. It lasted for about three seconds and I quickly got off of him.

“I’m uh,” I stutter. “I’m going t-to go.”

I was in a daze.. What had I done? Dylan was my best friend, and, in my happy state, ended up kissing him.

But I had a feeling I would be remembering every single moment of it.

Dylan sat there shocked. Startled. That’s when I knew I made a mistake.

I know I did, because I knew him too well. I just care about him so much!

His thick hair was coal black, his eyes a deep, dark, beautiful grey. He grinned, and I shook my head slightly, trying to focus.

I held my breath, like not breathing would hold the moment inside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMGOSH, OMGOSH, OMGOSH!
Crazy right?

I wonder what it going to happen next...

;)