Status: A work in progress xD

The Only Exception

Chapter Four

Looking at him for a minute I decided I could tell him some things, but not all. I mean what Alpha would want a Luna that was… broken?

“Well I was born here, in this pack and I moved away to live with my grandparents when I was around five; long story. There I was I guess you’d say a rouge since there was no packs around there just a few others like me. I grew up normal, went to school and got good grades; nothing too big.” I said with a shrug.

“How old are you?” He asked wrapping his arms lightly around my waist.

“Seventeen, you?”

“Twenty-one; favorite color?”

“Purple, and what is this; twenty questions?” I asked with a giggle, something out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. “Who’s that?” I asked looking fully at the guy walking towards our group.

“Tristan, my beta.”

<(o.O<) <(O.O)> (>O.o)> Zoe’s point of view

Sitting in our group of friends was nice, except they were all either mated or found their mate. Yes I was happy for them but also a little jealous; I mean is it so wrong of me to be? Glancing in the direction of Phoenix and Matt I noticed a true smile on her face since she has been here.

“Who’s that?” I heard her ask looking behind me, taking a deep breath I stopped. “Mine.” My wolf called out, but Matt’s words made my heart skip a beat.

“Tristan, my beta.” Turning around I caught his eyes as a smile broke out on both of us, standing up I made my way over to him quickly and jumped into his arms. Who would have thought, my best friend since fourth grade…

<(o.O<) <(O.O)> (>O.o)>

Seeing Zoe jump up and practically run to Tristan I looked to Matt then back to them.
“I knew they belonged together.” Matt whispered into my ear, I couldn’t really think straight though, as his fingertips were drawing circles on my stomach. Hearing wolf calls I glanced back to Zoe and Tristan to see them in a heated lip lock.

“Let’s go on a run to celebrate.” Matt called out making me snap out of my daze. Run? As in wolf form? Shit.

“I-I should probably head home, it’s getting late.” I mumble pulling myself out of his arms, feeling the warmth leave me when I did.

“Sis it’s only eight, I doubt mom and dad expect us to be home any time soon.” Zacky said standing up and stretching, pulling Abby up with him.

“Yeah plus it’s super nice out.” Samantha replied walking towards us. Glancing around I caught Zoe’s eyes.

“Guy’s if she doesn’t want to go run she doesn’t have to.” She said coming to my rescue, thank god.

“Baby, is something wrong?” Matt asked turning me to face him, I could feel the fear and rejection coming as I thought about my problem. Stepping out of his reach and looking around to everyone looking at me my words stopped in my throat. Tears welled up in my eyes and my chest constricted, I couldn’t breathe. Taking one last glance around I took off, quickly making my way to the safety of the trees that seemed to never get closer. I could hear people running after me making me push myself even harder. I didn’t want them to catch me, that means having to tell them. Having Matt reject me; losing my friends.
Feeling myself slam into a ‘brick wall’ I fell to the ground in a slight daze. Snapping out of it when I heard growls behind me, I looked up to what I ran into and my world stopped.

“Why hello Nix.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know; crappy chapter, but I was stuck on this for a few days :/
Next one won't be as bad!
Comment and Sub if you enjoy!