Status: Slowly but surely coming along. (: Update as much as possible with school, it's hard, so cut me some slack.

I'm So Sick Of You.

Lost In Snow.

I sift quietly through the sea of wedding dresses not really seeing them just, well a blur. I don't really feel any of them either it's like my senses have been dulled since my fight with Mikey. He and Gerard are close agian, always going to party's together, coming home in a druken slut, then passing out on the couch. I don't really mind but it hurts nowing that the hickeys, the lipstick, and perfume on Mikey is from another women. But no bother, Mikey is happy and that's all that matters now. Or atleast that's what I'm telling myself.

I sigh picking up a dress that looks simple. I don't wont anything that's to fancy or big. Just plain Jane, strapless, a-line, floor length, 'eveing gown' type dress. Like I said nothing to out there with tons of sequins, jewels, and cost as much as my house. I lay it with the other dress a heavey sigh leaving my mouth.

I feel alone as I hear Mrs. Way say to my older sister, Marie, that she'd much rather it'd be her marrying Gerard than me. It kinda reminds me of the first time I ever met the Way brothers.

-Flashback-

He peshed me to ground with a laugh and stomped on my bear. That made me mad I stood up pushing the dark haired boy down and punched him in the jaw and called him a prick. I was six and already getting in fights, not good played a part in high school, my mom pulls me off the boy who cries to his mom. I cross my arms as my mom yells at me, I bein to ignore her as the llittle dark headed boy picks up my bear handing it to me with a sorry. I snatch the bear and hug it. Looking up at the booy who's a little older then me, around 10, I smile and hug him tightly.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for beating you up," I step away hugging my bear.

The older boy crinkles his nose with a smile, making me giggle, "It's okay. We're even now. I'm Gerard by the way."

"Kayla," I return the boys smile.

"That's a pretty name," The boy kicks at the sand.

-End Flachback-

I plow my hands through my hair, giving it a slight tug as my eyes water. I'm not going to cry, not here anyways. I have dress to try on, I'm the bride to be of the oh so famous, Geard Way. Lucky me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it took me for ever to this up sorry. Will post more in a bit. Hope you enjoyeed it. Leave me some love.

Much Love Puppets.

XO
Britt.