Status: Slowly but surely coming along. (: Update as much as possible with school, it's hard, so cut me some slack.

I'm So Sick Of You.

You're Just A Stupid, Worthless, Boy.

I plow my hands through my hair, giving it a slight tug as my eyes water. I'm not going to cry, not here anyways. I have dress to try on, I'm the bride to be of the oh so famous, Geard Way. Lucky me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was putting the dishes into thier places, silently almost, when I heard a ligh knock at the door. I sigh and place the last dish in it's place. And walk to the door, looking through the peep hole to find Mikey.

I open the door, "Gerard isn't here."

Mikey shakes his head and walks past me, "I left something."

"Oh," I close the door and walk to the living room behind Mikey, "What is I might have seen it."

He turns to me, "It's about 5'5, has brown wavy hair, crystal blue eye's, and is wearing an engagement ring my psychotic brother put on it."

"What," I look at Mikey dumbly.

He laughs,but not really, "I lost the love of my life to my ignorrance," he steps closer to me, I don't move, "Now I'm fighting every way I can to get her back. But I don't think I can because she thinks I don't believe she really loves me," he's so close i can feel the heat off of his body, "Crazy how love works, huh?"

I only nod as Mikey lifts my chin and lightly presses his lips to mine. And it gone as soon as it's there, and Mikey backs a way with a sad shake of his head leaving. I stand there as the door shuts. I don't understand, why is doing this.
♠ ♠ ♠
NUMBER 12! Short also but kinda need to get to the wedding before it gets good. >.< Sorry. And I'm trying to get there I promise. LEAVE ME LOVE!!

Much Love Puppets.

XO
Britt.