Status: Slowly but surely coming along. (: Update as much as possible with school, it's hard, so cut me some slack.

I'm So Sick Of You.

Details Never Mattered.

The glass shattered as it the floor, cringing I turn my head to face him. He as a displeased look, nothing unheard of for him, I just stare between him and the now broken champagne glass in shock. He laughs, coldly.

"Why did you do that? Those are my favorite, Gerard." I'm not angry or upset just a little confused.

He shoves another off the counter and it falls to the same fate.

"What it doesn't sound familiar?" His tone monotonous

I stare at him, unsure what he's talking about. I watch as he picks one up and throws it at the wall beside my head. I dropped to the floor with a scream.

"What the hell, Gerard?!" I say from the cold kitchen tile.

"Think hard Kayla! You now what it is! Dig deep! You don't remember him?" He says stepping over to me, dropping the glasses around me.

I look up at him, his form towering over me on the ground, and that's when I remember it. The only other time I was with someone other than Gerard, Max. It wasn't a pretty relationship. So why was Gerard bringing this up now, the day before our wedding, I don't understand.

Another glass drops close to my leg, little shards of glass cutting it open. I'm shaking, but not because I'm afraid but because I'm pissed. I crawl over the glass between Gerards legs, he lets me, I stand. Hands bleeding, knees as well.

"Yea it does, and your fucking low. And psychotic, stupid, bastard." I din't talk like this much, but I was so hurt and pissed off I could've murder with words. "You think just because," I slip my engagment ring into my hand, it's already covered in blood, "I have this damned ring on you can bring that shit up. Well I'm sorry to disappoint you, babe, but you've got it all wrong. Cause see, I've just as much dirt on you as you on me. So I'd watch my shit If I were you.

And if for one minute you believe I don't have to fucking balls to do it. Then hold my ring honey, cause I'm more of a man then you ever will be. You're a low life creep, son-of-bitch, pussy! Now I suggest you clean your damned mess up before stuff your nose in it."

I smile, a real smile, cause Gerard just stood there speechless, "arrogant fuck." I mumble as I walk away and lock my self in our room.

Fuck him, the wedding, my sister, his mom, and most of all fuck his dumbass brother. Hell I should've known he'd move on but damn he's already talking about asking Amber to marry him, so to hell with them all. I'm taking a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit! The next chapter is the last of this one. Then the seguel. Holy hell. Hopefully I can finish it today!.

Anyways, tell me what you think?! Love it, hate it, need to vent, or friend or just wanna post shit. I don't care have fun!!

Much Love Puppets.

XO.
Britt.