Status: Slowly but surely coming along. (: Update as much as possible with school, it's hard, so cut me some slack.

I'm So Sick Of You.

Stay The Night.

I shut the door in his face, leaving him standing there mouth open like a fish, I take a deep breath and put my things in the car. I get in the driver seat, lay my head on the steering wheel with a smile, laughing to myself I start the car and back out the drive way. Here is to the start of a new life, good riddance Gerard Way. For now atleast.

----------------

I didn't know whaere else to go besides Mikey's for the night. Yea go to you ex's brothers house smart move. Mikey asked concerned and after I explained he smiled and nodded his head. He knew all a long, Mikey was the one who warnedme about it. Why was I stupid enough to believe Gerard when he said he'd changed I'm not sure.

I think of all this as I step out of the shower, noticing a crack in the door, I mentally punch myself for not locking the door. I open it stickong my head out to find Mikey laughing by the door. I huff but laugh with him.

"You left the door unlocked and I have one bathroom. Not a smart idea," Mikey jokes.

"My mistake. I forgot it's been a while since I stayed here. So forgive me," Ilaugh and shut the door as mikey says yea and walks down the hall to his bedroom.

Closing the door I looked in the mirror and sighed deciding I need a fresh start. Being off tomorrow I would find something to do, after finding a place to live and bringing Gerard the car. I run my hand through my knotty, long burgandy hair with a soft, stressed sigh. I dress for bed fairly quick. I walk to Mikey's room telling him thank you and goodnight.

"Kayla," Mikey whispers, "You can stay for as long as you need to. It's gonna be rough the first few months. So just stay and save up your money. I'm only asking for help with the electric and gas and water. Which is only $25 for gas and water, $45 for electric. And that's all."

"Mikey I already feel like I'm in-"

"Shut up what I say is final," Mikey laughs, "And you're staying till I think you're ready. Fuck what my brother thinks. It's not like he didn't sleep with your sister."

I shudder at that memory, "True. Wait.. Michael are you implying that you're gonna try and get in my pants?"

We laugh together, "Always wanted to," Mikey winks.

"G'night Mikey," I roll my eyes and walk to my room not arguing with Mikey knowing he's right.

I lay quietly in my bed, staring at the ceiling, and plan out tomorrow as best as I can. I'm surely not excited about facing Gerard to give him the car but I'll have Mikey. I turn onto my side kicking off the covers from the heat, it doesn't help I strip off my sweat pants and finally begin to nod off.

My last thought as sleep accompany's me is 'I will make it through this'. I slip into darkness alone in bed, not the first and not the last time. I pray for a dreamless deep sleep. My prayer is granted morning coming sooner then wished.
♠ ♠ ♠
PART 2!!! Yay!! Hope it's loved! Two in a day!!

Much Love Puppets!

XO
Britt.