‹ Prequel: Love Isn't Always Fair

Bittersweet Memories

Ch. 4 Crying

{Jessica's P.o.V}

"Hey Jess." Elizabeth says, and gives me a hug. "He Lizz." I say. "How ya been today?" She asks, in her southern accent. "Pretty good I guess. I haven't cried yet." I tell her. After that I broke down in tears. "Its OK Jess." She tells me. She always trys to comfort me on this day, but I don't see why she's always tried. Its useless. I'm useless.

"I miss Andy, Lizz. I miss the kids too. I miss everyone." I tell her. (Oh, by the way, Lizz and I became best friends because she listened to Black Veil Brides. She's an amazing friend.) She hugged me and rubbed my back as I continued to cry. I dreaded this day all the time, because I always knew that she would be there for me, having to do with all my pain and sorrow. I didn't see it as fair to her, but she always came back.

We sat on my porck for hours, as she comforted me. The day went by horribly slow. Its what happens when you are depressed I guess. I have been like this for the past five years. I always cry and am always so sad. My parents never found out about the kids, so they never figured out why I always cry on this particular day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, its short and this is the first time I have updated in a month. Sorry. I decided to post up some new chapters in a couple of my stories. Remember there are only ten chapters to this story this time. I am still working on the next sequel, which is all about Jessica's best friend, Lizz. Hope you have enjoyed the story, and please, could I get some comments?