Magic Works.

Detention

“George Weasley, Acacia is an honour student you shouldn’t be leading her astray with your antics.” Professor McGonagall our Transfiguration teacher said to George sternly. “As you understand you will be getting detention because I think we all know this was your idea.” I felt bad for George so I stepped in.

“Actually it was my idea.” George threw me a confused look. “I just wanted to see what Hogsmade was like and I asked George to come with me, and he agreed.”

“Well I am very dissapointed Acacia, but I guess it’s only fair you serve detention also. The next two weeks, in my class at lunch and after your last classes.” George and I groaned.
“Off you go.” She said, shooing us from her room.

“You didn’t have to do that.” George smiled as we walked out of McGonagall’s class. “Miss Honour Student.” he laughed waving his hands in the air.
“Shut up.” I said, nudging him with my shoulder. “And also, I wanted to,it makes me feel rebellious. “ George just laughed.
“So since our date was cut short, you wanna sit with me for dinner?” He asked, a smirk on his face.
“Why of course Mr Weasley.” I grinned.

“Hey I was wondering.” George started and I noticed his cheeks were started to burn up, but I couldn’t help myself, I stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek letting my lips linger there for a second. “You kinda read my mind.” He grinned, taking my hand and pulling me closer so our lips were touching, we started to move them and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as his hand reached around my neck pulling me even closer, he slipped his tounge inside my mouth.

“Oh what’s this I see?” I heard I voice say, I pulled away from George to see a blonde boy with greasy hair, standing wearing a black shirt, tie and blazer. “Weasley’s got himself a girlfriend.” He said cruelly.
“Who is this character?” I laughed, looking at George.
“Draco Malfoy.” He smirked a smug look on his face. “Wait, Weasley and a Beauxbatons student…”He trailed off looking at his two friends standing behind him.
“Fuck off Malfoy.” George said, sounding hostile stepping closer to Draco.
“I was just leaving anyway.” He said, pushing by George and looking me straight in the eyes as he passed.
“Well he was just lovely. “ I said to George, taking his hand again.
“I guess he’s right but, I mean why would someone beautiful, expecially from Beauxbatons even want anything to do with me?”
“Shove off Georgie, I think you’re a cutie.” I winked at him and grabbed his hand again and pulled him along to the main hall to get dinner.

I sqeezed in next to Angelina and Fred, and George fitted in perfectly at my other side. I smiled at him as I poured some pumpkin juice into the goblet sitting in front of me. Harry sat directly across the table from me.
“Hey Harry.” I grinned, as I cut I bit of chicken and shoved it onto my plate.
“Alright Acacia.” I smiled. “Have you had a nice day?” He asked. I looked at George, and nodded.
“ Well, George and I snuck into Hogsmade, and then got two weeks detention with McGonagall…it was awesome.” Harry laughed.
“That’s brilliant.” He grinned.
“Aww that sounds fun as well, I should’ve came.” Fred frowned, Angelina nudged him.
“You should not have.” She laughed. “No way are you leaving me at lunches to sit myself.”
“Needy.” Fred said smirking, nodding his head towards Angelina. We all laughed as she flung a bit of potato at him. I love being at Hogwarts, I thought.

+++++++++

Scratch that, I hate Hogwarts, I thought to myself as George and I sat after doing a full day of work in class, then a lunchtime detention with McGonagall and an after school detention. I was so tired already and it was only Monday, it wasn’t even as if I could sit and talk to George while we were there, we had to sit in silence, and honestly it was so difficult having George sitting right next to me and I’m fighting the urge to just pull him close to me and kiss him again. I held onto Georges arm as we walked from our after school detention of the day.

“I love it when your in your uniform.” George smiled, pulling me onto his lap as he slouched onto a bench in the middle of the empty hall.
“Excuse me?” I laughed, resting my head on his shoulder.
“Its just so cute.” He smiled, fiddling with the bottom of my skirt. I turned his face round to look at me, and then I pressed my lips to his, he made out for a while then it began getting kind of heated…in the middle of a school corridor…I know. His hands slid up my skirt a little, resting on my thigh as he stroked it with his rough thumb, I nudged his head around with my nose and began kissing up and down his neck, occasionally sucking and he let out a low groan…woah I thought. I pulled away and looked into his eyes
.
“Oh Acacia, the things you do to me.” He said, as I bit my bottom lip and before I knew it our lips were attached again.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooooh, things are getting heated, haha.
I'd appreciate it if there were some comments or whatever haha, coz i kinda think this is shit but like...i get bored so yeah it gives me something to do :L
but yeah, thanks to the subscribers ;D