Status: Done? :)

Momo

Momo

March 10, 2012

“Kane, Momo is already here,” My mom called as soon as I entered our dilapidated, two-story house. “I sent him upstairs an hour ago.”

I got a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach as I trudged up the stairs with my backpack slung over one shoulder. He has early release from school and he always comes over here instead of going home. He claims that my home feels more like home than his since ours is actually lived in. His parents are always away on business trips so it’s always empty, save for him.

I pushed open my bedroom door, inhaling sharply at the sight of the black-haired boy asleep on his back on my bed. He was wearing black gym shorts rolled up real short and a white jacket that was unzipped and open, exposing his bare chest.

His chest rose and fell with every breath and my fingers itched, wanting to touch him. His legs were tan and smooth. His parents paid for the permanent hair removal at the drop of the hat, trying to keep him content. They’d buy him a private jet if he asked for it.

I set my backpack on my desk, leaning back against it, letting my eyes wander over his body. He had one leg straight out and the other bent off to the outside of his hip. His arms were above his head, ribs sliding under his skin with every movement. His lips were full and pink, eyelashes long and black.

I couldn’t touch him when he was like this, afraid I’d do something to him. It has been like this for the entire four years I’ve known him. He’s always so oblivious, even in the moments when my hands “accidentally” stray where they shouldn’t. He’s so innocent and fragile.

He yawned and stretched, gray eyes opening. He blinked sleepily and turned his head to look at me, lips spreading into a brilliant smile.

“Hey, Momo.” I smiled gently, trying to keep my eyes from straying to his bare chest and overexposed legs. I just wanted to trace my fingers all over them, my tongue too. His hipbones created a V, pointing me to where I wanted to be.

“Have you eaten lunch yet?” Momo asked, sitting up, rubbing his eyes with his fists, jacket slipping off one shoulder. I almost jumped him right then.

“N-No,” I muttered, turning my back to him to pretend like I was trying to find something in my backpack. “Zip up your jacket and we can go grab something.” I waited until I heard the zipper before turning around. Damn it.

His jacket was still off one shoulder, sleeves hanging loosely over his hands. It was too big on him, hanging down to make it look like he wasn’t wearing shorts. I swear that God really hates me.

“Ma, we’re going out to eat.”

“Drive safe!” She called and I grabbed my keys off the hook by the front door, locking it behind us.

I watched as Momo trotted off in front of me, thin legs beckoning to me. He looked back over his shoulder.

“Come on! I’m hungry, Kane! Can’t you see me wasting away?” He grinned, bouncing impatiently by the passenger door of my black, 1970 Chevy Impala that my aunt left me when she died. She knew how much I loved that car.

I slid into the driver’s seat, trying not to glance down at Momo’s legs and still exposed shoulder. His hair was long and it brushed lightly against his neck, looking so soft. I wanted so badly to run my fingers through it.

I backed out of the driveway, heading towards Arby’s, Momo’s favorite fast food restaurant. He was fiddling with the radio and I continuously glanced down at his long, thin fingers, imagining how they’d feel wrapped around my dick.

“Are you even listening to me?” He flicked my cheek and I jumped, glancing over at him again.

“What?” I mumbled.

“Have you ever talked to your mom about you attention span issues?” He rolled his eyes, rolling down the window. The wind whipped his hair around and he laughed, closing his eyes, enjoying the warm summer sun.

“Shut your mouth.” I retorted, shoving his head out the window, making my car swerve. He squealed and laughed, eyes shining as he glanced at me. It took everything I had in me not to pull over on the side of the road and take him.

I straightened the car back out, pulling into the Arby’s parking lot, getting him his loaded potato bites, curly fries, apple turnover, and Pepsi. I just got a roast beef sandwich by itself. Momo and I always share a drink. I don’t like Pepsi though.

He eagerly took the bag of food I handed him while I paid and he ate a curly fry, wiggling another in my face. I pulled out of the restaurant parking lot and into the abandoned one next to it.

I grabbed my class blanket out of the backseat and turned off the car, getting out to spread it over the pavement in the shade. Momo got out to and stretched his lithe body across it, jacket pulling the back of his shorts up a bit, exposing the bottom of his ass. I felt my stomach tighten as I stretched out next to him.

We doled out the food and chowed down, talking idly about school, strictly avoiding the mention of his parents and the mansion sitting constantly empty. It always made him down in the dumps and that was a weird thing when it came to the ever-bubbly Momo.

“You’re not listening again.” Momo sang, pelting me with a fry. It hit my cheek and bounced off. I reached out and ate it, taking a sip of the Pepsi sitting between our elbows to wash it down.

“What did you say? I’m just tired.” I murmured balling up the wrapper my sandwich had been in.

“There’s only three days left of school. I asked what you were planning on doing over the summer,” He paused. “You’re going to come live in my apartment with me, right?”

“Maybe,” No. “And I’m not sure yet. I need to find a new job so I can start working full time but I don’t know otherwise.”

Momo had gotten into Princeton in New Jersey and he just wanted to be a pre-school teacher. Needless to say, he’s at the top of the graduating class and has been for as long as I’ve known him.

I on the other hand, can’t afford to go to college. My mother’s nasty divorce wrung us dry and my dad has never given a fuck about me. Not once in my eighteen years of existence.

After we ate, I took Momo home. He had a car but he never drove it, considering it’s a custom made Lamborghini. He hates flaunting the money but at the same time, uses it to his advantage for stupid stuff, like the laser hair removal on his legs, armpits, and face.

“Thanks for the lunch and the ride home, Kane,” He grinned, hugging me before hopping out of the car. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

I just forced a smile as usual and backed out of the driveway. I drove around the block and parked, tangling my fingers in my hair. My heart was pounding in my chest and my hard dick was straining against the fabric of my boxers and gym shorts. I needed him.

I know he’s gay but I don’t know what his type is. Plus, if things were unable to work out between us, would we even be able to stay friends? I can’t stand the thought of not being friends with him anymore. He has kept me sane through so much already.

Suddenly, the only thing I could think of as night drew nearer while I sat there was of making him mine. Just once would be enough and then maybe I could forget about him. Maybe I won’t find him so hot anymore. Maybe it would make things a hell of a lot easier.

I slid out of my car, placing the keys on the back tire before walking to Momo’s house. I could tell the pool lights were on in the backyard and I sneaked through the gate, slinking along the side of the house. I had to have him and he just made it so easy.

He had his back to me, standing at the edge of the enormous, dark pool. I strode forward swiftly, wrapping my arms around his entire torso, other hand clamping over his mouth to muffle his scream.

He clawed at my hands, screaming indeed, trying to bite my hand but his teeth couldn’t find purchase on my skin. He eventually stopped screaming and I released his mouth, pulling him back against my body, reaching up to turn his chin so he wouldn’t see my face.

“Please don’t hurt me,” His voice was shaking, just barely above a whisper. I slid my hand down his side, feeling his shape of his ribs, down to his slightly protruding hipbones. I let my hand slip into his swim trunks, hearing him gasp. “Stop it, please!”

I withdrew my hand, drawing his swim trunks down until they slipped off on their own. I leaned back, making him arch his body back against mine. He was shaking with repressed sobs, breaths shuddering.

“Don’t do this to me,” I slid my hand over the soft curves of his ass. “Please. I’m still a virgin!”

Not for long, I thought lecherously, sliding my finger over his tight entrance. He cried out in fright, trying to wrench away but I held him tight, enjoying the way his body felt against mine.

“There’s someone I like,” I paused. “Please don’t take this from me! It’s the only thing I can give him!” He sobbed, chest heaving.

Fuck.

I released him and fled from the yard. What on earth was I doing? I couldn’t do this to him no matter how much I wanted it. I hadn’t realized he was still a virgin and he never told me he liked anyone. Not that it changes things. What I did was wrong. How the hell was I supposed to face him now?

I ran all the way to my car, knowing he wouldn’t follow me. He was probably too scared to even stand now, having been leaning against me for support, knees having gone weak with fear.

“Kane! Momo is here for breakfast!” My mom yelled up the stairs in the morning. I snapped awake and sat up, hearing footsteps in the hall outside my room. My heart was pounding in my chest but I knew I had to at least try to act normal. It would be hell to try to avoid him. He always comes over for breakfast and after school, he comes here to wait for me since he has early release.

“Hi.” Momo pushed open my door, walking in. His eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep and he stepped over to my mirror, using some eye drops to try to diminish the redness.

I nodded, stepping over to my desk, spraying on my usual cologne, making sure my hair wasn’t a mess from the sleepless night I’d had. My eyes weren’t as red since I was used to the sleeplessness. Thoughts of him often kept me up all night.

“Hmm…that smells good.” He sniffed, eyes meeting mine.

“I’ve always worn it,” I reminded him, breaking the eye contact, guilt overcoming me. “Come on.”

Thankfully, we don’t have any classes together since he’s a smarty-pants and is in all of the advanced classes. Sadly, I’m in all on level. I don’t have very big aspirations. None of my family has ever gone to college anyways so why start now?

For the next couple of days, I avoided Momo as much as I could. I couldn’t bear to face him after what I did. He eventually stopped coming over, realizing what I was doing.

“Kane, did you and Momo get into a fight,” My mom asked one day when I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a giant bag of Chips Ahoy cookies. I glanced at her and sighed, shrugging. “He hasn’t come over for almost a week now. Why don’t you go check on him?”

“Momma, no.” I muttered, trying to escape from the kitchen but she grabbed the back of my shirt.

“Kane, go see him. Haven’t you noticed he’s been looking a little thinner and paler than usual? Has he started doing drugs?” She frowned.

“I’ll go.” I growled, shaking loose to grab my keys off the hook by the door.

I drove at a snail’s pace all the way to Momo’s house. He was in the backyard, sitting by the pool when I went through the back gate. The backdoor to the house was always unlocked on the rare occasions that I came over.

“Kane, why didn’t you just tell me how you feel?” He whispered when I sat down next to him. It has almost been two weeks since I’ve seen him and he has dropped quite a bit of weight already. His ribs were visible and I sighed.

“Excuse me?”

“I know it was you,” He yelped, jumping to his feet. His eyes were cold and angry. “And I love you too! I’m not stupid! I’ve seen you watch me. For four years you’ve watched me!”

I stared down at the ground, unable to say anything.

“You can have me! You’ve always been able to have me! When we went to Arby’s and you laid that blanket down in the parking lot, I would’ve done just about anything you asked of me.” He was crying now.

I stayed silent, trying to assemble my thoughts.

“Why didn’t you let me then?” I muttered.

“Because that isn’t how it’s supposed to be! How could you even do that to me,” He screamed. “Can you not face up to me and do it? You scared me and then you just left! Are you even sorry?”

“Of course I am!” I snapped, staring up at him.

He wrapped his arms around himself. I couldn’t even look at him anymore. I felt lower than low and even allowing myself the pleasure of looking at him would just about make me kill myself.

“Please leave.” He whispered, turning his back to me, wiping his nose with the back of his hand.

“Momo…” I mumbled, focusing my eyes on his heels.

“No. I mean it Kane. I don’t want to see you right now. Not like this.” He dropped his hands to his side, fists clenched.

I got up, slipping my hands under his arms to place them on his hips. He flinched and I put my chin on his thin shoulder. He tried to push my hands off but I turned him to face me, grabbing his chin and tilting it up so he would look at me. His eyes were filled with hurt.

“Momo, I love you. I’ve always loved you. Even from day one.” I pressed my forehead to his.

“Are you going to kiss me or what?” He gave me a watery smile and I pressed my lips to his. His lips were so soft and pliable, parting slightly to allow my tongue in. He let me do as I pleased, hands wandering his body.

I pushed him against the house, tongue roaming aggressively. He brought his hand up, placing it on the corner of my jaw.

“Upstairs,” He panted. “I can’t keep standing.”

I let him lead me up to his room, smirking when he opened the drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. I took it, drawing down his swim trunks before helping him onto his bed. He shook slightly and I settled next to him, wrapping my fingers around his cock. He moaned and lifted his hips eagerly while I pumped my hand slowly.

“I love you, Momo.” I whispered, releasing his dick to pull off my shirt. He sat up, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, sliding them off along with my boxers.

“I know,” He grinned, chest rising and falling quickly, filled with anticipation. He placed one leg over my left shoulder and I used some of the lube to slip a finger into him. His eyes widened slightly, walls tensing around me. “That’s…not comfortable.”

“We can stop.” I told him gently.

“I can bear it.” He murmured as I slipped in a second finger. He gritted his teeth and I spread him a little bit, using my knees to support myself so I could squeeze some lube into him to try to make things easier.

I worked him for a while, pressing my lips to his to try to make things more enjoyable. Suddenly, he gasped against my lips as my fingers brushed a little bump inside him. His body started to loosen and suck my fingers in, even a third as I continued to massage the bump. He started to leak precum.

I sat up, his leg still over my shoulder, arms above his head, eyes filled with need. I massaged lube over my dick, lining it up with his entrance. He reached up with one hand to bring my lips back to his as I pushed into him.

He was hot and tight, moaning as I angled myself for the bump. I grabbed his hip to hold him steady, increasing my tempo just to hear his sweet moan. He clawed my back when I thrust into him hard, wincing but moaning loudly at the same time.

“Kane, I’m cumming.” He groaned, arching his body against me. I stroked his dick, helping him release. When he did, his walls tightened around me and I pulled out quickly, spilling over his stomach, my cum combining with his.

He panted heavily, forehead sweating and I grinned, licking along his jawline.

I got up and trudged into his bathroom, wetting a rag, cleaning myself off as I walked back over to the bed. He reached for it but I held it away from him. He dropped his arm, watching as I cleaned off his stomach and entrance.

“You’re absolutely amazing.” I whispered gently.

“And sore.” He chuckled, cheeks turning redder. I put my head on his stomach, watching chill bumps rise on his chest and I traced my fingers across it. He was so tiny.

“I’m sorry. I’ll try to be gentler next time,” I told him with a small smile, feeling my eyes droop sleepily. He looked pretty tired himself and I didn’t blame him. It has been a while since we both slept well. “Let me call my mom and tell her I’m staying over so she doesn’t worry.”

He nodded and I grabbed my jeans, pulling my phone out to call my mom.

“Hi, Kane. Is Momo ok?” She answered almost immediately.

“Yes, he is now.” I chuckled and he tilted his head to the side curiously.

“So should I call y’all boyfriends now or what?”

“Mom!” I yelped.

“Oh Kane, you suck at hiding things,” She laughed. “Anyways, have fun,” She snickered and I made a disgusted face. “Use protection.”

“Bye!” I yelled, dropping my phone on Momo’s nightstand.

Momo rolled onto his stomach, stretching carefully. His eyes were on my face, probing and hopeful I’d tell him what we were talking about.

“She figured it out. So, I guess we don’t have to worry. She said use protection…” I shivered teasingly before sliding under the covers, holding them up for Momo to join me. “And I’ll go to Princeton with you if the offer is still open.”

“Always.” He smiled blearily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? I love criticism.