The Hearts Dark Passions

Chapter 2

He walked Over to the couch where Derik held me down and.... My father tore off my pants and shirt. (I'm not going to get into details) As they both took their turns holdin me down and raping me, I was screaming my head off as they laughed from the enjoyment of hearing my rotifer screams. Of course nobody would be able to hear because of where we live.

Minutes later, after my dad and Derik released me, I ran up to my room with my clothes and slammed the door shut. 'My dad is such a fucking perv' I thought to myself and fell asleep.

*DREAM*
I was in a car driving away. I sat u and looked out the back window and saw I was being driven away from my house. I looked to see who the driver was and...
*END OF DREAM*

I woke up and sprinted to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet. I stayed there for a few more minutes. When I had the strength to get up again I did and walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to where my father and Derik sat, smoking weed and watching the T.V. He looked up and saw me. "What do you want?!" dad asked. "I've have something to say." I replied. "Well then, spit it out girl! It's not like anything you say really matters anyway." they both chuckled. "I'm pregnant dad!" I screamed at them....
♠ ♠ ♠
Best cliffhanger on the dream part. Now who's child do you think it is? Her boyfriends, her dads, or is it Derik's. Comment, then I will update.