The Hearts Dark Passions

Chapter 4

I realized I wasn't in my bed. But what I did realize realize was who the driver ws in my dream...

I woke up lying in my car, although I was positive that I walked into the house and went to my room. I looked next to me. I guess I was wrong because the grocers were sitting next to me. I was so tired that I didn't even notice the shadow lurking right outside my car door. As soon as I got out, my mouth was covered by a hand. Not rough and grimy, but not soft. I was too tired, and it was dark out, to see who it was. I saw husky ice blue eyes with a hint of green and immediately knew who it was.

"What are you doing here, Cory!" I whisper- screamed in his face. He lOoked at me dumbstruck. "I-I had to see you again..." I cut him off. "Do you know what the freaking time is? It's like 2 in the morning!!" He just nodded.

After a few moments of silence, he spoke. "I'm sorry, I just had to see you again. I know I just met you a few hours ago, but there's something about you that just makes me feel... Desperate to have you. I need you Taylor. I want you for my own." I looked at him in shock. "We'll tlaquepaque tomorrow. I need to sleep." So Cory and I made plans to meet at the coffee shop on main at noon. I walked inside and walked upstairs to my room after putting the grocerys in the fridge. I walked in my bedroom door and was scared to death by an oh-so-familiar voice... "Where have you been Taylor? Do yo know what time it is!!"...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the inconvenience. My account deleted all the chapters from this point on. So if you could recommend that would be great.