The Hearts Dark Passions

Chapter 8

The last thing I heard was "Morning sleepyhead." Then u blacked out....

I awoke hours later, groggy and my head hurt. I heard and voice say "Taylor, are you okay?"and replied "Hmm? Hedge, what happen? I remember having a dream. I was in a blue truck drivin away from my home. Then I saw that boy Cory..." I was cut off. "Who's Hedge?" That question hit me like a blow to the face. I sat up so fast that I bonked heads with someone. I fell back down, my head resting on the pillow. I reopened my eyes and everything was fuzzy. Once my vision cleared. I saw him, that face, those eyes. I gasped. "Cory! What's going on? How did I get here!" He looked at me with curiosity. Or was it surprise, maybe worry? Possibly all three? "Don't you remember?" he asked. Now it was my turn to look at him in confusion. "Remember what? I remember you walking in my room last night and Hedge punched you in the face..." I looked at his swollen nose, then I continued. "Then you left and so did he."

*MOMENTS OF SILENCE*

Cory finally broke the silence. "So, if you don't mind me asking, who's Hedge?" I looked away for a minute then answered "He's my boyfriend."

*MORE SILENCE*

I pulled out my phone and checked my messages. "Holy crap!" I yelled. "What!" Cory jumped as I yelled. "I have five missed calls and twenty missed texts!" Confusion, and maybe annoyance, crossed Cory's face. I giggled like a little girl. He furrowed his brow. "What's so funny?" I was now gasping I was laughing so hard. "Y-your face l-looks so fun-ny!" I said between gasping breaths. He started laughing with me. Then my phone rang. We both stopped our laughing immediately. I looked at the caller ID. It said 'Unknown Caller'. I answered "Hello?" The question ringing in the dead silence. "Where are you Taylor?" the voice raspy with anger and I knew exactly who it was calling...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment then I'll updated. Thanks A_Darkness_Creeper and Disguise_The_Devil for commenting.