I Will Always Be There

This is my fan fiction of Black Butler and my FIRST fan fiction EVER. It's is about a girl(Jasmyn) who took take of Ciel before the incident happened. Jasmyn is reunited with him but she already knows about Ciel's and Sebastian's contract and She is wondering what to do about this. On the other hand Sebastian is unaware of this and gets suspicious of Jasmyn because he does not know anything about Jasmyn. Jasmyn doesn't love because of past relationships... which makes this such a good story. She is a strong, protective, independent, educated, emo girl and has one hell of a personality. Ciel cares for her strongly and won't allow ANYONE to hurt her. He looks at her as a big sister instead of a maid or a caretaker.

This will be interesting. *enter evil laugh here*

This is a romantic, sad, suspenseful, and one hell of a fan fiction.
  1. Being Reunited Part 1
    Me: Let me stop yapping my mouth and get on with the story. Readers: YESSSSS! PLEASE! Me: Fine! You guys are mean! *go cries in corner* Readers: We said please. And you have to read the story. Me: Ok. I got it. Hehehehe
  2. Being Reunited Part 2
    This is a long chapter. Sorry i did not know where to stop at
  3. Kidnapping
    It's pretty short. Since it's Spring Break I'll be writing more often for the next week and hopefully post a few chapters. I real can't because of school, after school activities, and my mixed martial arts class I really don't find time to do it.
  4. Rescuing
    This may be the longest chapter ever. I coldn't find a place to stop. I'm so prond of my self. Enjoy.
  5. Keeping Secrets
    Everyone Has A Secret
  6. Dancing with the Devil
    I got rid of some stuff in the previous chapters like when Sebastian is supposedly in love with Jasmyn.... THAT WAS A MISTAKE! I really don't know how Sebastian is going to like...yet will I'm not telling you...yet. My cousin accidentally typed that
  7. Introduction
    I know this should be the First chapter but it got deleted(I know I spelled that wrong) so here are the charaters.
  8. Secrets wanting to be Revealed
    Its pretty short but I don't want to give away a lot of details.
  9. Death Takes My Hand
    The next two chapters are sort of depressing.
  10. Dressed in Black for the Funeral
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Traveling is a Breeze
  12. Mystery Uncovered
  13. Photo Taking
  14. Living with a Spider
  15. The Next Chapter???
  16. Tell Me "What Now?!"(SNEAK PEAK)