I Will Always Be There

Photo Taking

Jasmyn’s Pov:

~Sometime in the Afternoon~

It has been a couple of days since we got Pluto…I really like he is sweet…But Pluto really likes Sebastian but when he treats him like shit…He goes to me since I care for him. I let him into my room and sleep n there since “someone” enjoys letting him sleep outside. PS. I drop Veronica at Sammy’s house because I need to focus on my job here and I don’t want her to get hurt. Kataleya was with her so I don’t where she is…

Sebastian and I have been able to hold “decent” conversations lately maybe because he does not know I am a fox demon. Also he has been asking me a lot of questions lately…No really like “Do I like dogs?”, “Do I eat souls?”, (Me: FYI for you peoples Jasmyn do not have eat souls because she is mostly a “Magical being” than demon, she could but my demon side will become bigger and her soul will get smaller, but when Sebastian eats my soul she will end up having to eat souls…Jasmyn: He is lucky that I don’t or he will get about a ¼ of a soul than a 6/7 of a damn soul…) or “Am I really half demon and half Sorceress?” Early this morning he asked me how old I am…He was shocked when I told him that I am turning 19 in human years… (Me: Oh I forgot to tell you guys that Jasmyn is 19 in human years… Demon and Human Have to different aging systems (Is that even a thing? Anyway…It means years or like how old you are) Jasmyn follows the human aging system instead of demon aging system because the human one is easier and since…) Yeah I’m a young demon…But don’t you underestimate me!! But the weirdest thing ever is this morning I found a bouquet of dead roses and black roses on my desk. I have also been having “visit” from this from this so called “Dark Prince” in my dreams. This guy, I know he is not a prince because most princes are asses and I have been forcefully paired up to a lot of them that I have lost count after 50, I think he is just a guy that is my secret admirer, and using this title as a cover up.

I walked outside and saw Pluto sleeping and probably one of the most horrifying sights I had ever seen, Sebastian playing with a cat. I swear I thought my eyeballs would melt out of my head. I stayed hidden behind the wall so that Sebastian wouldn’t see me. Then Pluto woke up, ran up the steps and threw the cat from Sebastian off to somewhere. I couldn’t help but giggled, when Pluto started to rub against Sebastian’s chest. I decide to step in before Sebastian decided to hurt poor Pluto. I stepped from behind the wall and whistled, which gave me both of their attention. Sebastian was shock and Pluto ran to me. He hugged my leg as I patted his head; Sebastian got up and dusted himself off and he saw a carriage pull up to the manor. I could hear the horses and I looked back to make sure I was correct and I was.

“Please take care of him since we have arriving guests and those three idiots can’t…” He said then he walked into manor…

I saw someone hop out of the carriage but I could tell how or what it is or was and I decide to go inside with Pluto following me. An evil plan popped in my head when I passed Sebastian’s room. I was planning on putting Pluto in my room but since Sebastian looks like he needs some “bonding time” with Pluto. So I let Pluto in Sebastian’s room and made sure he couldn’t get out of the window or anywhere else.

“I have to admit this is a small ass room and that is coming from me, and god knows how small I am.’ I said as Pluto hopped on Sebastian’s bed.

He had a medium size bed with white sheets and a stuffed cat on his pillow, a wooden closet, a black desk, and a small window that had a view of the garden. The room had light grey walls with black carpet, unlike my room which had black walls with red roses on it, a red and black closet, a black desk, a red dresser, and a medium size bed with red and black sheets.

‘As big as Sebastian is and he gets this small ass room? I guessing Ciel gave him this room because of him eating his souls…You know” I continued as Pluto fell asleep.

I decide to go greet our guest, but when I got there I only saw Sebastian and Cell practically staring each other down…I didn’t see Lea or Ciel so I headed towards the stairs. I tried to move quietly and fast but calmly because demons get feisty when they come in contact with other demons because of they are over protective of “their” souls and since they know me it will not turn out ok, I don’t want to get in the middle of it. But these two looked like they hate each other.

“Jasmyn…” They said together right when I was in the middle of the steps.

“Shit…” I mumbled to myself as I stood still trying to think of an escape plan.

‘I can’t out run them, well I can but in this house they will get me easily…’I thought as I could feel them staring a hole in the back of my head.

I turned around to face the two angry demons. Their eyes were a bright pink as I made my way down the steps. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I was face to faces with the two idiots.

“How do you know this idiot?” They said in unison as they pointed to each other.

“Well…Wait…How the hell do you know each other?!” I said to try to help discard my confusion.

“We are brothers…” The two said blankly…

I swear some of my brain exploded from that statement…

“B-Brothers…? You got to be kidding me?” I said trying to process all of this.

“Yes I am sadly related…to that hark…” Sebastian said with a sigh as he rolled his eyes as one of his hands was placed against his forehead…

“And I am sadly related to this raven…” Cell spat as he rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms…

“Ok then…Which one of you is the oldest?” I said as I rubbed my temple because now I am annoyed by these two already.

“I am…” Sebastian said as he looked at me.

“Only by a couple of days…!” Cell yelled at Sebastian…

That led to a new argument, I took that as I chance to run. So, while they paid no intention to me I ran up the stairs and to Ciel’s office. I knocked on the door and Ciel told me to come in. I opened the door and saw Lau, Ran-Mao, Lea, Bard, Mey-Rin, Finny and Ciel talking about a plan or something like that…

“So you need to Sebastian to be still for ten seconds for a picture?” I asked to make sure I got everything correct.

“Yes…I wonder what would happen if Cell was in the photo…”Lea said turning back around to face Ciel.

“That would be interesting…but I’m sure since their “brotherly love” is so “strong” that Sebastian or Cell would not show up in either one of their photos…” I mumbled to myself but it was still audible to the people in the room.

“Brother?!” Ciel and Lea asked in unison.

“Sebastian has a brother?” Bard, Mey-Rin, and Finny said with shocked and confused expressions.

“Sebastian and Cell are brothers…sadly…” I said…

Lea and Ciel’s jaws dropped.

“Wait…How do you know…?” Bard asked me.

“I just found out…When I was coming here…I am still trying to process it…” I said…

Everybody was still in shock…

“Jasmyn…tell Cell to come up here…” Lea said to me.

“Also…Tell Sebastian that someone from the paper is coming, he wants to do an interview and he needs to take care of that for me…”

“Why me…?” I said with a sigh as I crossed my arms over my chest…

“Please…” Ciel and Lea said as they gave me their puppy dog eyes.

“Pray for me…my safety…and theirs…” I said as I walked out of the door.

I made my way to the steps and Cell and Sebastian weren’t there…So I started to look around I checked outside, I looked around the servants’ quarters and no luck. I walk towards the kitchen.

‘Those two idiots better not have killed each other…Because the council will have my ass because they’ll think that I killed them which I want to do…’ I thought to myself as I opened the door to the kitchen.

Then all of the sudden a fork was thrown at the wall right next to me…I stared at the fork blankly because of how close it was to my face and then I realized that Cell threw it. They were still unaware that I entered the room. I went to go remove the fork, with my right hand, from the kitchen’s wall, but a knife came from one of the idiots and it cut the inside of my right wrist as it went into the wall. Blood stained my chuff of my shirt and the bottom part of my glove. Due to that I winced in pain quietly but somehow Idiot 1 and Idiot 2 was able to hear that over their arguing, I didn’t care what they were arguing about because I was in pain slightly and that I didn’t cause myself. Sebastian rushed over to me but I grabbed my wrist before he could see it, while Cell stared at me in shock…

Now I was extremely annoyed so I walked out of the room to calm my nerves for a second and walked back into the room with a forced smile on my face while I was still holding on to my wrist.

“Cell…Lea wants you…Now!” I said as calmly as I could.

Cell was about to say something but I shut him up throwing him a glare and as my eyes went clear. (Me: When Jasmyn’s eyes are clear all you see her slitted pupils…Scary…*shudders* Jasmyn: I heard that!!!) Sebastian removed my hand from a wrist. I looked away because I could feel the smart ass comments from him already.

“May I clean it…?” Sebastian said well what I thought he said…Due to my embarrassment and thoughts of killing Cell and Sebastian raced through my head, I could hear well. Also I could NOT look back at him because he was extremely close…extremely, I was embarrassed and, I was blushing like a tomato due to all of this.

I felt something wet touch my wrist. I looked back at Sebastian and his tongue was on my wrist…licking my blood. I tried to get my hand back but he had a strong grip that I couldn’t take back my hand. I could feel his warm, wet tongue on my cut, licking my blood from the cut and around it as I shivered.

When he was done, which seemed like forever but was only about a half of a minute, he looked up at me and smiled but still was holding my now not bloody wrist. I can understand why he did that because you can taste a soul, without eating it, by tasting blood…Since I am half demon he was making sure my soul was pure…He was holding my wrist so I could move away nor slap the living fuck out of him. I’m also guessing the smile was because he likes the taste or something to that affect…

I stared at him blankly as my eyes went back to its brownish reddish mixture. Sebastian let go of my wrist and smiled at me against. Sadly I didn’t slap him because I knew why he did that…If I didn’t and I thought that he did that just to prove my point about him being a lecherous so of a bitch that he is... After that I told him what were Ciel’s orders were. He just nodded and said that he will do that like everything that JUST happened was nothing!

After that I hightailed my ass out of there and made a beeline to Ciel’s office. Cell was already there and he looked at me very worried, if Ciel and Lea wasn’t in there he would have asked so many questions and said I sorry over and over again even if I forgave he. I walked pass Cell and up to Ciel and told him that Sebastian would do it and I left out what just what happened due to the fact that Ciel would get suspicious, and Cell would make a huge deal out of it. Even though he is Angelica’s best friend and Kayla made him promised to look out for me since Kayla say I am a trouble maker. He is really getting on my nerves. Ciel and the others left out of the room and went off to begin this so called plan. Cell and I were the last to leave the office because I was cleaning up a bit. Cell was following me very close behind but at a distance as I left the room.

“I forgive you Cell…It was a mere accident…” I told him as I walked down the main staircase.

I noticed Cell’s face lit up in the corner of my eye as I walked behind Lea and Ciel, who were hiding behind one of the many columns in the main hall of the house…Then they told me what this plan is all about…

~After a Few Minutes of Explaining~

I looked up at the railing and saw Ram-Mao, who got up on the railing of the staircase when Sebastian started to walk up the steps with the reporter. Sebastian just walked Ran-Moa like she wasn’t there but the one the other hand the reporter stopped and stared at her when Finny started to fan her to make her skirt fly up. The reporter and Bard stared at her, I swear I saw drool coming of their mouths. Sebastian somehow got the reporters attention and the red faced reporter ran up the steps to meet Sebastian and then they disappeared into the hallway.

“*face palm* Why did I see that coming?” I mumbled to myself as Lea and Ciel went to comfort Lau about this plan.

‘Lea and Ciel would make a good couple if you think about it…’ I thought to myself as I went to go check on Pluto to make sure he didn’t destroy Sebastian’s room but I would like that to happen though…

I opened the door and I stepped inside, Pluto noticed my presents hopped off of Sebastian’s bed and hugged my leg. I patted head and he let go of my leg. I decided that Pluto being in his bed was enough to anger Sebastian so I let him out of his room. I walked down the hallway to my room with Pluto following me happily. When I got to my door Pluto got excited and barked when I opened it the door wide enough to let him in. Pluto went straight for my bed.

“I’m guessing Sebastian’s bed wasn’t very comfortable…?” I said as I begun to scratch behind Pluto’s ear…

A couple of moments later I realized that Pluto was fast asleep. So I made sure the window was closed and locked, and then I left and locked the door so he won’t leave my room, then I went off to find the three servants. I found them sitting next to the wall and not very happy too.

“What wrong?” I asked those three.

“Sebastian told us not to come in…” Finny said looking sad.

“The young master asked the report to take a photo of Sebastian…” Bard said leaning back against the wall.

“Interesting…” I said as I told them then I walked to Ciel’s office.

I opened the door to his office and saw Ciel and Lea playing chess. So I sat down and watch them, they didn’t notice me since they were in the zone with their game… I repeat they would be a cute couple.

~Several Games of Chess Later~

“The score is 3 to 3…It is still anyone’s game…” I said like a game host when they were starting a new game.

Ciel and Lea jumped out of their skin when they heard me. Then they glared at me coldly. (Me: Lea’s Seal is on her right shoulder blade if you were wondering.)

“We better get started on that new plan…” Lea said as they both looked at me…

“What? Why are you looking at me for? Oh no…” I said

~Several Minutes of Preparing~

“Can’t believe that I am doing this…” I said as I crossed my arms.

“Are you sure about this Young Master…” Finny said as he picked up a statue.

“Yes Finny…Now Throw It!” Ciel commanded Finny.

Finny threw it as I had my back to him and stood in one place. I could hear Finny yelling and running towards me.

Then all of the sudden I was facing the ground instead of Lea, Ciel, and Cell hiding behind something. I turned around to see Sebastian staring down at me. The statue’s wings were had fallen on Sebastian to make it look like he was an angel…Not!

He cupped his hand underneath my head, the other around my waist, and he brought me closer to him as the wings fell off of Sebastian’s back and crumbled into pieces. He stood up never leaving his hands from me.

He brought me closer and closer to him then our lips toughed. YES HE KISSED ME!!! My eyes widen as Sebastian’s fell shut. I tried to get away but his grip was strong. Then he broke way and let me go with a smile. So many thoughts were racing through my head, but I knew one thing I was pissed.

*Smack* My hand went straight across his face leaving his left check red. Then I ran off to my room to sort through my thoughts.

I plopped down on my bed while Pluto was playing with something that I do not know nor care about. I buried my head into my pillow as thoughts of him filled my mind.

Then Pluto started to bark and growl as something or someone pulled me through a portal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehehehe I'm so evil....
Jasmyn: Yes you are...Now can I kill myself?
Me:No People need to ask questions and Sebastian Won't Allow that to happen.....*laughes evilly*

You can ask any questions about Jasmyn Like Did she enjoy it? Why She hates Sebastian? Or Is She really in love with Sebastian?*makes kissy face*

Jasmyn: I'll answer those now I hate him Because He is trying to take little god brother's soul, He is a showoff, Jackass, and One hell of an annouying person!!!

COMMENT VOTE FAVE AND ASK QUESTIONS!!!! IF I DON'T A GOOD AMOUNT OF QUESTIONS AND VOTES NO NEXT CHAPTER AND THIS IS MY LAST DAY ON WATTPAD!!!

Check out this for more info!!!! http://jazie99807.deviantart.com/journal/#/d5ag86z and check out my Deviantart!!!http://jazie99807.deviantart.com/