I Will Always Be There

Death Takes My Hand

Jasmyn’s Pov

“You can come out now.” I called to the figure in the door. The figure stepped out of the door.

“No, I heard a scream and I came to help but I was too late.” The figure said.

“You are trying to fight for your innocence when you are covered in the victim’s blood.” Sebastian said. The figure came out of the shadows and out.

“Grell Sutcliff…” I said to my old friend.

He knew me since I was a little kid. He’s one of my best friends but, I didn’t know he was a part of this.

“Now you’ll see my true colors. I am a very good actress. Don’t you think?” Grell changed his brown hair to his original blood red hair, his teeth grew sharp, and he changed his glasses to a pair that matches his hair and a skull chain on his glasses.

”Sebastian I always knew that you would find out.” Grell blew a kiss at Sebastian and Sebastian shivered and looked disgusted.

“So it was you along, Grell. Why did you do it? Someone as busy as you are, why would you kill prostitutes?”

“Oh Jasmyn you are soooooo clever, just as always and I love the way the color red looks on you.’ Grell cooed at me. ‘But if must know…I…did…it for love.”

I saw another figure coming through the door. Ciel moved my hand from his eyes as he saw the other the person.

“Madam Red…” He said softly as I moved away.

“What is Grell, Jasmyn?” Ciel asked me trying to be surprise.

“He is a Grim Reaper.” Sebastian told Ciel before I could. I tried to keep my composure so I would slap his head clean off.

“Why Madam?” I asked her.

“You wouldn’t understand.’ She answered coldly. ‘You two took everything from me! It was all because of you two!” she pulled out a knife and went for me and Ciel, to make matters worse Grell brought out his chainsaw.

“What is that?” Ciel asked as I grabbed him and move back.

“That’s a Death Scythe.” I told him as I did a flip over the Madam Red to be face to face with Grell with Ciel in my arm.

“This is not just a death scythe; I made my own modification, to harvest souls.” Grell whined at me.

“I haven’t had a good workout in sometime and I want to have it with you.” Grell said as he winked at Sebastian, he shivered.

“Please refrain from such disgraceful acts while I’m in the middle of my work.” Sebastian said coldly as he shivered more.

“I just love it when you are so cold to me.” Grell said as he swung his death scythe at Sebastian. I let go of Ciel and placed him down behind me.

“Sebastian this is an order, Kill Jack the Ripper.” Ciel told Sebastian as it started to rain.

A coat was draped over my head and shoulders. I looked up to see Sebastian's coat over me.

“You’ll get a cold if you keep this up.” He said. In the corner of my eye I saw Grell very angry with what he just did.

Madam Red went for me again I pushed Ciel out of the way while I was down that Madam Red cut my arm. I grabbed it in pain. I looked back at Sebastian and Grell; he was dodging Grell’s attacks and then pinned on the wall to stop Grell’s chainsaw from cutting off his arm. While my attention was elsewhere Madam Red grabbed my throat and pinned to the wall she had a very tight grip on my throat which made it very hard to breathe. Ciel stood there in shock even though my eyes were shut.

I opened my eyes to see a knife hovering over me. I looked into her eyes and she got teary and dropped the knife but I looked above her to see Sebastian about to kill her with his hand. Ciel yelled at Sebastian to stop and he did, after he lower his hand from above her head, he moved it to his shoulder.

‘I’m guessing Grell cut him.’ I thought.

“You would risk your arm the brat and Jasmyn.” Grell said as he removed his chainsaw from the wall and walked over to us.

I rubbed my neck as Sebastian’s coat begun to cling to me, Ciel was wearing my jacket the whole time and I didn’t want it back because he is going to get sick.

“Kill the brat before he kills you.” Grell commanded. Madam Red was crying in her hands.

“I can’t kill them. They are-” Madam Red started to say but Grell’s chainsaw cut her short. He pulled it out and she fell to the ground.

Everyone was in shock. We saw her cinematic record (Me: For you who don’t know what a cinematic record is, it is their lives flashing before their eyes but, grim reapers uses it to see if they should live or die and where they should go if they are scheduled to be on the “To Die” List.), it made want to cry and murder Grell.

‘How could he do this? This isn’t like him!’ Grell grabbed her coat and put it on and begun to walk away.

“What are you doing, Sebastian? One half of Jack the Ripper is still alive. Stop staling and kill him.” Ciel said as he kneed down to Madam Red. I took of Sebastian's jacket and put it over Madam Red after Ciel closed her crying eyes.

“Jasmyn…you are such a good actress. You and I both know you being this good, helpless, innocent girl you are pretending to be isn’t you. We both know what your intentions are what you intend to do after the contract is done.” Grell said.

‘He is trying to revel that I’m part demon.’

“What intentions?” Sebastian asked Grell.

“You don’t know? Jasmyn is part demon…’ Grell cooed to him. He was in shocked from the truth. ‘She is the Princess…which you are in a-” I cut him off by punching him twice in the face and sent him flying through a wall of the alley.

“What Was That For?!” Grell yelled at me as he got out of the wall.

“One for killing Madam Red and Two for blowing my secret.” I yelled at him coldly before walking back to Ciel and hugged him.

Sebastian and Grell fought hard but I really didn’t care until Sebastian got cut across his chest by Grell chainsaw. I saw bits and pieces of his cinematic record. Grell had a fit when all he saw was his daily chores but then he saw the bit where Sebastian and me made the contract in my room. But then it vanished, I think because Sebastian made it disappear. I went back to focusing my attention on Ciel because of what he is going through and letting Ciel know about the contract would only make matters worse. I noticed the full moon was out and I had to use my powers to keep my wings from showing (Me: On the full moon Jasmyn’s wings on her back (Will be explained later because of her being part sorceress and part demon princess) become real right now they’re scaly like dragon’s and on the new moon she gets her tails or can be one tail and ears.) Sebastian knows too much already. I hugged Ciel tightly and kissed his forehead. Grell came flying down from the roof all beaten up.

‘That’s what he get’s’

Sebastian kicked so that he wouldn’t hit us. Grell dropped his chainsaw and landed on face. Sebastian took his chainsaw out of ground and what seems to be what’s left of his jacket of the chainsaw. He stepped on his face and lifted up the chainsaw and stepped on him.

“I do prefer to kick instead of being kicked. Young Master even though he is very annoying, he is still a god. Are you will to accept the consequences of killing him?” Sebastian said as he stepped on his face hard on Grell as he complained that it hurt.

“Do I have to repeat my orders, Sebastian?” Ciel coldly replied.

“No, Young Master. We finally found something that you’re good at…screaming.”

“Wait…I could tell you who killed the boy’s parents.” Grell pleaded.

“No thank you, as award for giving us trouble, I shall kill you with your precious toy.” He said as he brought it down but something stopped it from slicing Grell into minced meat. It looked like a hedge trimmer.

“I’m William T. Spears. Please forgive me for interrupting but, I need to take that reaper there.”

Grell looked up with joy and yell “William” at him.

William jumped down from the roof and landed on Grell’s head.

‘I don’t think he deserve that.’

“Grell Sutcliff, you have violated several Grim Reaper rules: 1. You took a death scythe that has not been approve, 2. You kill people who were not scheduled to be on the “To Die” List, and 3. You offered someone strictly information about their family’s murderer.’ He said as he stepped hard on Grell’s head causing his face to go into the ground harder. ‘Please take my card.’ Sebastian looked at the card cautiously and then took it but threw it over his shoulder. ‘Please forgive me for what trouble this wretch has causes you.” William said as he hopped off of Grell and bowed.

“Then keep your minions in line so this won’t happen again.” Sebastian said coldly.

“Come on Mr. Sutcliff…We are already down couple of people and here you are goofing off.” He said as he dragged Grell through the alley be his hair.

Sebastian suddenly threw Grell’s chainsaw at William and he caught it with two fingers as it stopped raining.

“I thought you might need that.” Sebastian said with a smile as William glared at him.

“Thank you.” He said as he let go of the chainsaw and it landed on Grell’s stomach. Then they disappeared from in to the alley.

“Young Master…I’m sorry…I let the other half of Jack the Ripper to get away.” He said as he walked over to us.

“It’s fine…” Ciel said blankly. Sebastian’s gloved hand touched Ciel’s check.

“Young Master, you are chilled to the bone. I prepare you some warm milk when we get home.”

“That’s sounds nice…’ Ciel said as he got up shaky. He fell towards Sebastian and landed in his arms but he slapped him away. Sebastian seemed shock by this. ‘I can stand on my own...”

We went to the town house and Ciel drank his milk and then asked if I could read him I story and I did. As I was leaving he asked me if I could sleep with him for tonight. I said I could because of tonight’s events. With magic I changed my wet clothes into my cozy pajamas. He moved closer to me after I climbed into the bed he was cold and I hugged him and kissed his forehead and I went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now that Sebastian knows that Jasmyn is part demon What were her intentions after the contract was over?
Well you guys now get to see Jasmyn's true colors.