Starts With Hello

Chapter 2

‘’Hi I am Skyler, I will be your waitress to day can I start you off with anything to drink?’’
I was acting so nice well I always do, but today I was a little impatient because of 6:30, I mean I still had to get ready and clean up and make dinner!
‘’Hi Skyler yeah can we get, 2 waters, 3sprites thank you?’’ A lady smiled while trying to keep her family quiet.
‘’Right away.’’ I smiled and walked to get their drinks. I looked at my watch and it said 4:50,yes work is over in 10 minutes. I grabbed the drinks and walked over to the table.
‘’Are you all ready to order?’’ I smiled again (yes, there is a lot of smiling with this job.)
‘’Not yet, maybe a couple more minutes.’’ The lady said and that was my que to walk away.
I came back with my good friend Halley and told the family that she will be serving them since I am off work. I checked in with Avery and we were ready to go.
We got home and Avery started cleaning and I started making dinner, once dinner was in the oven I ran into my room changed my outfit and redid my make up. As I was putting lip gloss on I heard a knock at the door and ran over to get it.
‘’Hi, Skyler?’’ Zayn said as his adorable smile flashed.
‘’Hi.. Zayn’’ I laughed and I held out my hand. He looked at it for a second and then out of nowhere he hugged me and we walked into the living room.
‘’Oh sorry this is Louis, as you probably already know.’’ He sounded like such a dork.
‘’Hey Louis, I have someone that wants to meet you. Just a second.’’ I smiled and walked into Avery’s room and just died laughing because, there were clothes all over her room and make up all over the floor and I just found her standing in all of it and finishing her mascara. ‘’Ave, are you ready? They are here.’’ I grabbed her arm.
‘’Ready as I will ever be.’’ She smiled and we walked out into the living room where two of five gorgeous young men were sitting on the couches and talking to each other about something I couldn’t really catch it. ‘’ Hi.’’ Louis stood up and walked over to Avery.
‘’ Hey.’’ She blushed as red as a tomato.
‘’I’m Louis.’’ He blushed too.
‘’I’m Avery.’’ She was so dying inside to scream.
They started talking and talking.
‘’ Oh crap sorry guys I have to go check the food I will be right back.’’ I looked at Zayn. I guess he took that as to follow me.
‘’ So what you cooking?’’ He leaned on the counter.
‘’ lasagna.’’ I quickly said.
‘’Ooh.’’ He smelled the air.
‘’Yeah, so Zayn. Why did you answer all of those tweets?’’ I looked at him confused.
‘’ Just trying to be a nice guy. Should I have not?’’ He kind of got offended I could tell.
‘’ Oh no no no. I didn’t mean it like that. I was just wondering why you would have wanted to answer them about me. I’m not that interesting.’’ I jumped on the counter.
‘’Oh are you bloody serious? You are so interesting like all your tweets I love all of them. You are a sweet girl. You flatter me so much.’’ He smiled and walked over to me.
‘’Wait you read my tweets?’’ I looked into his beautiful eyes.
‘’ Of course!’’ He looked into my eyes, I could have sworn we were going to kiss but right as we leaned in Louis and Avery walked in.
‘’What is talking you guys so long?’’ Avery asked.
‘’Were you gonna kiss? Sorry!’’ Louis said backing out of the room with his hands up.
‘’Uh.. No’’ Zayn took a step behind him and brushed off his shirt like there was something on it. I jumped down off the counter and pulled the lasagna out of the oven.
---
‘’So Avery and Skyler are you guys from here? Or the states?’’ said as he took a bite of his food.
‘’We are originally from LA.’’ I let Avery answer.
‘’ But we absolutely love it here.’’ I added.
I cleaned up and we all sat in the living room and decided to watch a movie.
‘’ We have The Last Song, The Roommate, and Finding Nemo. Which one?’’ I held them up.
‘’Pick a number between 1-10 for.’’ Zayn jumped up.
‘’ THE ROOMMATE!’’ We all screamed. Since none of us wanted to pick a number between 1 and ten.
It was the part where the ‘’roommate’’ scares the one girls friend and rips out her belly button… I seriously hated this part, it didn’t scare me it just grossed me out. That is why I will never get my belly button pierced.
‘’Ew!’’ I screeched.
‘’Ha. Skye hates this part.’’ Avery cracked up.
‘’ Yeah I do, it just grosses me out.’’ I hid under my blanket.
‘’Aw. Come here.’’ Zayn pulled me into his chest. I could hear his heartbeat, it calmed me down. I smiled and scooted closer to his warm body. I finally fell asleep listening to his heartbeat and him rubbing my back. I felt myself smiling in my sleep.

Zayn, Zayn, Zayn. All I could think about. His gorgeous eyes, the sweet smell of him, and his arms wrapped around me. I wanted to stay like this forever, just him and me together. Warm and loved. He could make a girl the happiest person alive. He is just… so… indescribable. I have fallen even hard for this kid.

Zayn’s POV:
Skyler Skyler Skyler. What could I say, she is gorgeous and sweet and just so amazing. She was like a loveable as could be. Her body warm against mine. I almost forgot that we just met yesterday.
I woke up with her cuddled into me, and smiled like nothing could bring me down. I have always liked her, even when I didn’t really know her. Her funny little tweets she would send to me always knew how to make me happy. She was the best. I can’t wait to get to know her so much more. Okay to be honest, she is the reason I broke up with that other chick. I wanted to meet her so bad. I told my ex about Skye and we both knew it was time to get lost. Now im with the girl I have liked since she started tweeting me. Sounds weird right?

‘’Good morning.’’ I smiled as Skyler opened her eyes.
‘’Hi..’’ She sounded so sweet like usual.
‘’Sleep well?’’ I kissed her forehead.’’
‘’Very.’’ She smiled and hugged me.

‘’Well what do you want for breakfast? Pancakes? Waffles? Toast? Cereal? What is it?’’ She got up.
‘’Pancakes please.’’ I stretched my legs and hopped up.
*ring ring*
‘’Hello? Hey Harry. Im at Skyler and Avery’s. Yes still. Okay I will wake Louis and we will be over there in a couple hours. I know don’t be late to the interview I know I know. Okay bye.’’ I hung up with Harry and walked over to Louis and jumped on him.
‘’Time to wake up sleeping beauty!!’’ I laughed.
‘’ No.’’ He pushed me off.
‘’We have an interview. You wanna look good don’t you? Oh and Skye is making pancakes!’’ I shook Louis.
‘’I’m up!’’ Louis jumped up and walked into the kitchen.
Oh what a silly kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote a lot. Sorry oh and this is what the boys are wearing *http://favim.com/image/286163/*
and for the girls * http://lollaugh14.polyvore.com/ * Avery on the left and Skyler on the right(: