Starts With Hello

Chapter 5

We walked around a lot, ran into this guy that was playing music for people and then all of a sudden the other three came out of nowhere and started singing Up All Night, I looked at Avery we were both blushing and singing every lyric it was Zayn’s part and he walked over to me with his mic, smiled, and sang,
‘’
‘’Don't even care about the table breaking
We only wanna have a laugh
(Up up up all night)
I'm only thinking 'bout this girl I'm seeing
I hope she’ll wanna kiss me back’’ He grabbed my hand then kissed it. As he did all that he ran back over to the guys, they finished the song and started singing a bunch of other ones.
‘’First of all I would like to announce we have some special girls here tonight, Zayn? Louis?’’ Niall said.
‘’Well, as you all know I met up with that girl all you fans wanted me to me up with, Skyler? She’s here, these songs are dedicated to her.’’ He smiled and walked back over to me and kissed my lips.
‘’ Hey guys!! Same with Zayn, I brought Skyler’s best friend Avery, she is a very amazing girl and I would like to ask her something after this song.’’ He blushed and they started singing
Everything About You. Louis was singing and pulled Avery in and started singing in her ear but everyone could hear him, microphones.
‘’Every minutes like the last so lets just take it real slow forget the clock that’s tick- tick-ticking.’’
They finished and Louis looked at Avery and grabbed her hand got on his knee and said
‘’Avery, Will you be my girlfriend?’’ He blushed.
‘’Yes!’’ She laughed and kissed him. I could tell it was the happiest day of her life.
We all went to Louis and decided to play a card game.
‘’Hey Skye, Avery?’’
‘’Yeah?’’ We said at the same time.
‘’ What are you guys doing on Saturday?’’ Liam put a card down.
‘’Nothing, why?’’ I looked at him.
‘’Have you guys ever came to a concert like a real one not a street concert?’’ He laughed.
‘’ Not yours.’’ Avery answered him

‘’Well guess what you guys are coming to the concert, backstage passes and everything, we will send your tickets over tomorrow.’’ He smiled
‘’ Who wants to play Charades?’’ I jumped up.
‘’Me!’’ everyone yelled.
‘’Who should go first?’’ I cocked my head to the side.
‘’ You. You thought of the game.’’ Niall said.
‘’Okay.’’ I started pretending to sing they were going to guess the song. I pointed to them so they know it’s their song.
‘’What Makes You Beautiful?’’ Liam yelled out
‘’Taken?’’Avery jumped.
‘’I Wish?’’ Louis shouted with pride.
I kept shaking my head.
‘’More Than This?’’ Niall asked
‘’ Save You Tonight?’’ Zayn put his thinking face on.
They went through a lot of their songs and still didn’t get.
‘’ I give up.’’ Avery said, and the guys looked like they were done too.
‘’ I Want!’’ I blurted out. I was acting out some of the lyrics.
‘’Wow? Really? We missed that song!’’ Louis acted as his usual self being crazy.
‘’ Well, if you watched what I was doing you would have gotten it.’’ I laughed and sat on Zayn’s lap.
‘’I will go!’’ Louis got up and started acting out. He was doing a food, not sure if they can do that but he did.
‘’Big?’’
‘’ Skinny?’’
‘’TACO!’’ I yelled.
‘’ Apple?’’ Zayn squeezed me.
‘’ Turkey?’’ Niall jumped.
‘’Broccoli’’ Harry laughed.
‘’I know what it is, carrot.’’ Avery laughed.
‘’I should have known.’’ I giggled as Louis sat down.
‘’ Me!’’ Zayn pushed me carefully off his lap and walked next to the coffee table. He was doing a movie, he started gesturing at me,
‘’Beauty?’’ I laughed.
‘’Evil queen?’’ Louis jumped on me.
‘’Ow?’’
Then he started pointing to himself.
‘’Ah, Beauty and The Beast.’’ Harry laughed at himself and elbowed Liam. Zayn shook his head.
‘’The Notebook?’’ I shouted out. I was wrong.
‘’The Little Mermaid?’’ Avery knew that was my favorite Disney movie.
‘’Snow White and the 7 dwarfs?’’ Niall questioned, I don’t think he has seen that movie.
‘’ Yes! But there are only 5 dwarfs in this movie.’’ Zayn laughed.
I didn’t get it first but then I realized he was talking about us. He was the Prince and I was Aurora. Weird. We played several rounds and finally got tired of it. I was so happy I was spending time with the boys and Avery.
Avery and I took lots of pictures with the boys and so we decided to make shirts and put the pictures on them. I was excited because we had until 6:00 pm the next day, since their concert was tomorrow. So excited.
-
We woke up at 12:00 pm and decided to go out and get the pictures ready so we could put them on the shirts, we bought white and black shirts and poster boards. We are going all out.

We spent the next hours making all of the stuff, tweeting pictures and getting dressed, the boys were picking us up at 4:00 so we could get there early and watch them practice, we were going to stand in the crowd like normal fans and then go to the meet and greet, we had little costumes so the fans wouldn’t notice us, and the boys weren’t going to notice either.
-
The concert got started and Avery and I started to freak out, we put our costumes on and I held up my poster that said ‘’Zayn Malik, VAS HAPPENIN?’’ with pictures of him all over it, Avery’s poster said. ‘’ Harry I love you, lets get married?’’ splattered with pictures, and finally our outfits, I wore a black shirt with pictures of the boys on it and the back said ‘’1D represent.’’ and I wore sweats that had Malik on the bum.’ then a hat with Luck of the Irish on it, I wore big hot pink sunglasses too. And same with Avery but her shirt was white and her bum said Styles, and she wore purple sunglasses, with her Luck of the Irish on it.
‘’I would like to thank all of you for coming out tonight, this is just so awesome and I love all of you!’’ Niall yelled out.
They started singing
1. What Makes You Beautiful
2. Moments
3. Up All Night
I don’t remember the other ones because all I could focus on was Zayn. He was just smiling enjoying his concert I couldn’t help but smile. He was doing what he loved. It made it all worth while. But I knew he was trying to look for me, but I wasn’t giving it away until the meet and greet which was now.
Avery and I walked over to the line and we were just so pumped to meet them, we couldn’t stop talking about how amazing the performance was. We finally made it to the front, the first one I saw was Liam.
‘’Ell luvs what are your names and what could I sign?’’ He smiled, he knew it was us.
‘’Hi, my name is Ari.’’ I acted so starstruck.
‘’Hi, you are L-L-L-Liam? I am… T-T-Tori.’’ Avery ‘’stuttered.’’
‘’Well luvs I hope you enjoyed our concert oh and Skye? I mean Ari, I love your shirts.’’ He started laughing. Next was Louis.
‘’Hi. Girls how are you?’’ He laughed, he also knew, okay well, all of them knew ‘cause they helped pick out our outfits, but the only ones that didn’t know were Harry and Zayn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, i will probably post more tonight or tomorrow, i hope you enjoyed it(: