Starts With Hello

Chapter 6

‘’Ello luv.’’ Louis held out his hand to Avery she started blushing and laughing, she was about to give up, so I elbowed her.
‘’Hi.’’ She laughed.
‘’How are you today?’’ Louis smiled.
‘’Great!’’ she chuckled.
‘’Bye. I will see you later.’’ She laughed.
My turn with Zayn.
‘’Hello Babe.’’ I caught a glimpse of his gorgeous smile.
‘’He-e-ey.’’ I started doing the same thing as Avery so she hit me.
‘’How’s your day?’’ He smiled.
‘’Better I got to see your face.’’ I blushed.
‘’Well I’m glad I could make your day.’’ He smiled and gave me a hug.
‘’Louis!’’ Avery yelled.
‘’Zayn?’’ I smiled down at him. By the way the security guards knew what was going on so it was fine we stood for a little bit.
The both looked up at us, we pulled of our costumes.
‘’See you tonight.’’ Avery and I said at the same time and then I winked and we both walked away laughing our butts off.
1 text message from: Zayn<3
‘’You guys fooled us. We were trying to find you both all night. I am glad I got to see your face, it made my day too<3’’
I blushed and replied.
‘’Aww. You didn’t miss us too much, I could tell by the way you were looking into the crowd and enjoying what you love doing. You are my rockstar<3’’
I threw my phone on my bed and went on twitter.

‘’Saw the best performance of my life, tonight, and I also saw the guy of my dreams. Tonight to remember<3 oh and birthday count down: 2 days(:’’ I tweeted that and walked into the kitchen where Avery was sitting on the counter figuring out her homework.
‘’Need help?’’ I smiled and grabbed her book.
‘’Not really.’’ She shrugged.
‘’ Well, that’s wrong, the answer is 5.3.’’ I smiled and handed her book back at her.
‘’I knew it!’’ She jumped off the counter and grabbed and apple.
‘’You know, your birthday is in 2 days, you know what that means.’’ She poked me. (like usual.)
‘’I know, im not looking forward to it.’’ I slumped
‘’Why? You have that count down.’’
‘’I know, I just don’t want anything ok?’’ I walked back into my room.
1 missed call- Zayn<3
‘’Hey babe, you know your birthday is coming up soon, what do you want to do, alright call me back bye.’’ How did he know when my birthday was? Weird, right Twitter… I called him back and told him I didn’t want anything for my birthday but he insisted on taking me out for dinner, at Nando’s, not sure why there, but I was totally fine with it. I heard Avery on the phone not sure what she was saying but I have a feeling it was something for me.
--
I woke up the morning of my birthday with flowers on the side of my bed and a box of chocolates. I was smiling non-stop as I got out of bed, put my slippers on, I was wearing, a black ripped up band shirt, and grey sweatpants, I pulled my hair up in a quick bun and walked into the kitchen,
‘’Good morning.’’ Harry walked behind me.
‘’What are you doing here?’’ I poured a cup of coffee.
‘’He’s not the only one here.’’ Louis walked into the kitchen with the other three.
‘’Why are you all here?’’ I looked at them seriously.
‘’It’s your birthday duh.’’ Niall put his arm around me, and Zayn scowled at him, his jealousy was adorable.
‘’Get dressed we are taking you out to breakfast.’’ Liam smiled.
‘’No.’’
‘’Yes.’’
‘’No.’’
‘’Yes.’’
‘’Uh, no.’’
‘’We will drag you out of here, even if you are wearing that.’’ Harry raised his eyebrow.
‘’Ugh, fine, You guys are ruining my life!’’ I joked around and kissed Zayn on the cheek, then went to get ready.
I wore a different band shirt and tight black pants and my converse, here’s a secret I can’t live with out my converse, I brushed my hair, any way, I whipped some eyeliner on and a tiny bit of mascara and I was ready. We didn’t go to a fancy restaurant more like a Denny’s, but I still had fun, I love being around the five boys.
They had to leave a little bit early since, I guess they were going to record, I was kind of bummed, at least I get to see Zayn later tonight though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im not sure when my regualr day to post chapters is, i am thinking about either Wednesdays or something else i will think it about it.(: I hope you enjoyed.