Starts With Hello

Chapter 7

Zayn’s POV:

So the boys and I decided to leave early from breakfast to set up Skye’s surprise party. Avery, the boys, manager, security, and other staff knew we were all setting up, we had Avery stay with Skye to make sure that she wouldn’t go anywhere or try to figure out stuff, I really didn’t want her to find out. Her party was at my house, I was pretty excited, there were ribbons all around the room, balloons, those silly party hats, okay it’s sounding like a little kid party but trust me, it defiantly was not going to be a little kid party, and not a wild, extreme party, just a get together kind of thing.
‘’Guys?’’
‘’Yeah?’’ they all stopped what they were doing.
‘’What should I get her?’’ I sat down.
‘’What does she like?’’
‘’hmm, us.’’ I started laughing.
‘’Well she got us, for her birthday.’’ Louis slapped my back, ouch.
‘’nevermind I got it!’’ I jumped up and told them what I was doing. They all thought it was a great idea and were going to help out.
I went out bought all the stuff I needed for her present.
When I got back it was almost time.. I was so excited, I really hope she is going to love it! To be honest we didn’t take like the whole day to get all the stuff ready we actually practiced a lot and decided to sing a song to her tonight. I was thinking Stand Up, they thought it was a good idea, so did Avery. I told her to come over in an hour so that meant everything had to be perfect. It was about 10 pm and she was a few minutes away.
Everyone hid I was sitting on the couch, cause wouldn’t it be kind of weird if they just walked in. You know what I mean.
I heard a knock, told everyone to get ready.
‘’Hey.’’ Skye smiled, dang her smile was addicting.
‘’Hi, come on it you guys.’’ I pointed.
‘’Why is it so dark in here?’’ She raised her eyebrow.
‘’I was in my room, no need to waste electricity right.’’ Then and there I flicked on the light and smiled.
‘’SURPRISE!’’ Everyone screamed and jumped out.
‘’Oh my gosh.’’ Skye blushed, I hugged her tight and whispered.
‘’Happy Birthday babe.’’ I kissed her head.
‘’You didn’t have..’’ I cut her off with a kiss. It was a long, meaningful, beautiful, amazing kiss. I love this girl.
‘’Yes. I did.’’ I smiled as a pulled away.
We played the song, she opened everyone’s, I got her this cute necklace that said Love on it, I was waiting for after the party to give her my other present, we all had cake strawberry cheese cake her favorite, played more songs. The party was finally over, I told Avery I would take her home later. She wanted to help me clean up, everything was clean and it was finally time to give her, her present. You know in that movie Sixteen Candles, where they sit on the table? Well that is how we were but on my counters. I also bought cup cakes just in case anyone wanted something else, than cheese cake.
I put a single candle in it and sang happy birthday to her.
She started smiling so much, not too sure why though.
‘’Make a wish.’’ I looked at her beautiful face.
‘’What if my wish already came true?’’ She blushed and smiled once more.
I kissed her and kissed her. It was the perfect moment.
I pulled away.
‘’Skyler, I love you.’’ I was the one that blushed.
‘’I love you too, and I’m not saying it as in my fan loving way, I am meaning it as, I love you, no one else but you and me. Just you. I love you.’’ She kissed me.
‘’Can you blow your candle out now?’’ I laughed.
She blew it out and smiled.
‘’ What did you wish for?’’
‘’ If I told you it wont come true, now would it?’’
‘’You are right.’’ I kissed her again, and again.
We fell asleep on my bed, when I woke up she was in my arms, I smiled and kissed her head, then got out of bed. I made breakfast, opened up the curtains and brought her food in bed.
‘’Good morning beautiful.’’ I sat at the edge of the bed.
‘’Good morning hot stuff. ‘’ She laughed and kissed me.

--
A couple weeks later.
It all happened again, but not her birthday, just a fun night.
I woke up and made breakfast again.
‘’ Good morning gorgeous.’’ I awoke her.
‘’Good morning amazing.’’ She kissed me.
‘’Oh gosh that smells yummy, Zayn?’’ She looked a little green.
‘’Yeah?’’ I looked confused.
‘’ I don’t feel very good.’’ She bent over to the side and threw up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy Heyyy(: hope you liked it. Im very excited about this story<3 Oh and i have a feeling that Wednesdays or weekends are going to be the days i can post. I hope you enjoyed.