Starts With Hello

Chapter 9

*Zayn's Point of view.*

I can't believe this, I'm gonna be a father. How am I gonna do this, I have work and a family now. What am I gonna do.

I went to the store and picked up some crackers, ginger ale, and then it hit me. Literally.

''Hey Zaynie!'' That screech of a voice.

''Ello love.'' I winced, as i turned to become face to face with my ex.

''Heard you have a new chick in your life.'' She flipped her black hair.

''You heard right.'' I grabbed some mint gum and a pack of cigs.

''Her name is, Sandy right?'' She tried looking good.

''No, Skyler.'' I rolled my eyes as i put my stuff on the counter.

''Same thing.'' She rolled her eyes and giggled. ''Wow, Zaynie your arms, they are looking good babe.''

''Thanks? Anyway bye. I have to go back to MY girlfriend.'' I rolled my eyes as the cashier handed me my bag.

''Bye boo!'' She blew a kiss.
Nasty, I feel like I need to take a shower, then another one.
I walked into our flat and sat the stuff on the counter. I walked into our bedroom and gave Skyler a kiss on the forehead, while she was asleep. I think I'm going to ask Skyler to move in with me.
''Hey baby.'' She woke up and smiled at me.
''Hi gorgeous girl,how you feeling?'' I sat next to her on the bed.
'' A lot better. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow, do you want to go with me?'' She kissed my hand.
''Of course.'' I kissed her on the lips.
''Good.'' We made out for a minute or two.
''Babe? I need to ask you something.'' I said getting on my knee.
''What is it.'' She raised an eyebrow.
''Will you, will you move in with me?'' I held out an open box , that had a key chain in it.
''No.'' She smiled.
'' oh?'' I slumped down.
''OF COURSE! i HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOREVER!'' She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.
''Thanks.'' I wrapped my arms around her waist. ''Think you can keep your food down?''
''Yeah.'' She looked at the key.
''Good, lets go to Nandos?'' I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.
''Zayn, hun, I need to get dressed.'' She tickled my back.
''Okay. Okay. Stop tickling me.'' I put her down.
''What should I wear?'' She kissed me.
''Nothing?'' I suggested.
''Shut the hell up.'' She slapped my arm.
''You love me.'' I winked at her.
''Yes, you know what you should wear too? Nothing. Lets go naked.'' She winked back.
''Okay.'' I started taking my shirt off, as she started taking her shirt off, I cocked my head to the side and realized she was wearing my mickey mouse shirt.
"Just kidding.'' She laughed and ran into the bathroom to take a shower. God, I love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much but, it's all i could think of. sorry i haven't uploaded anythinng. my computer that has all my story on wont charge or turn on so i had to make it up. Thanks and an enjoy<3