Status: Active.

A Little Piece Of Heaven

Chapter 6

Johnny’s POV.

“That son of a bitch.” I thought to myself. “How could he could he hurt her like that, treat like she was a piece of shit, I mean she is amazing and I regret everything I’ve ever done to her, but at least I wanted to make it alright.”

“EARTH TO JOHNNY.” Zack’s hand waved in front of my face and I swatted it away mumbling a quick “fuck you”.

“So, you think you can get away with hurting Taylor eh?” Matt spat, he raised his fist and hit Anthony square in the jaw. But he didn’t have to do this, yes I knew he cared about her, but this was my battle, she is my world, I had to protect her.

“Matt, stop, this son of a bitch is mine.” I said in almost growl which caused Matt to look up surprise.

I couldn’t hold my anger in any longer. Punch after punch they just kept coming until Matt and Brian had to drag me off the son a bitch.

Taylor’s POV
FLASHBACK- 2 years ago.

I had said to much, I had stood up for myself and now I was going to get it, I was finally going to be set free.

“You little bitch, how dare you talk to me like that.” Anthony spat, his eyes vicious, ready to kill.

I blocked out every punch that came my way, I had nothing to live for, I was ready to leave. But out of nowhere the punches had stopped and I heard him leaving and a familiar voice shouting in the background.

“Are you okay?” the voice asked.

It couldn’t be.

“JimJam?” I asked the voice.

“TimTam, oh sweet god Taylor, you’re okay now, its me Jimmy.”

The was the last thing I remember hearing and before everything around me went black.

The following morning I had woken up to the sound of beeping noises and the smell of bleach. My eyes fluttered open.

“Where the hell am I?” I noticed a man sleeping on the armchair in the corner.

“OH MY GOD, TAYLOR, YOU’RE OKAY.” The man ran over and hugged me, I winced at the pain that began to make its way through my body. The man pulled away and my mouth dropped, it couldn’t be. I was dreaming, I had to be, this isn’t really.

“JimJam?” I asked.

“Yeah, TimTam, its me Jimmy.” he smiled.

Oh god.

“Leave, you can’t see me like this, none of you can see me like this.” My arms dragging up the covers so that he couldn’t see anything else.

He eyes focused on me, I could feel them, I heard him walk over to my bed, sighing whilst he sat down.

“Now listen here princess” he said pulling me into his arms. “I, Jimmy Sullivan is going to protect you, be there for you wither you like it or not, I lost one of my best friends before and I’m not going to loose her again.”

“Thank you Jimmy.” I said as my eyes began to grow heavy and sleep begun to take over.

“Anytime Taylor.” He kissed my head and place it on mine.


Present Day.

“Hey.”

I jumped

“Woah calm down, its only me.” Brain smiled.

“Jesus Haner, frightened the living shit out of me.” I said as I playfully punched his arm. He chuckled. We both looked out onto the beach, just sitting in silence.

“What happened back there?” I asked.

“Nothing, just the fucker got what he deserved that’s all. He’s never going to hurt you again.” Brain said as he pulled me into a hug.

As much as me and Brian would make fun of each other, I was always there for him and he was always there for me.

“Hey Taylor?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you, you know that right?”

“I know Brian. I love you too.” I said as I poked him back.

We walked back inside and the guys were about to settle down with a few beers and watch some old home tapes. A lot of them were from when we in high school, I missed Jimmy’s smile, he’s laugh, I just missed Jimmy in general. I cuddled closer into Johnny. He was surprised at first but held me tighter.

After the video tapes were finished, tears were flowing everywhere from everyone, mainly the girls, but hey, what can we say. Hormonal fuckers as Brian likes to call us.
I felt Johnny wipe away the tear from my cheek. I knew this is where I had to be. I leant in a gave him a kiss on the cheeks.

“I love you short shit.” I whispered to him.

He smiled “I love you too Tay.”

At that very moment I knew Jimmy was always right.
This is where I belonged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaay new chapter!
Thank you to the people who gave me comments and feedback!
Thanks to sup.jessaay for the inspiration on this chapter. Go check out her stories for me! :)

Comments?