‹ Prequel: Stopping the World
Status: Begins Sunday, April 8th, 2012. Updated every-other week.

Pangaea

In Stopping The World, the story left off with Nick Jonas forgetting who Marley Terrence was. Marley, however, remembering everything that happened between them, and it leaving her in devastation seeing as she can't explain to Nick who she is and what all happened between them.
Nick doesn't remember Marley, but that doesn't mean something can't be done to change that.
What does Amberly McAdams, the daughter of one of the most powerful people in the world, know that Marley doesn't? And will she actually help Marley?
What they both don't know, however, is that Amberly's secret can lead to even more consequences compared to when Marley had first stopped the world.
What happens when a girl already on the world's watch list creates even more chaos?
What will happen when Marley's plan... is to create Pangaea?

PAN·GAE·A (panˈjēə) - (n.) A vast continental area or supercontinent comprising all the continental crust of the earth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedication: For Marley, a dear friend and truly amazing writer.
Inspirations: Like with the first installment, the movie Clockstoppers, along with the music video for the song 'Without You' by David Guetta and Usher; the song and lyrics may also be featured in this. Watch the video, and you'll instantly understand how it relates to this. Also, the well-known theory in history that all of the continents of the world at one point formed supercontinent Pangaea.
Disclaimer: I do not own Nick Jonas or any other celebrities mentioned. I also do not own Marley, seeing as she owns herself. I do not own any songs or song lyrics that may be put in this story. I do, however, own the plotline and all of the other original characters besides Marley. I also made the banner up above.
  1. Prologue
    I Will Never Be The Same
  2. Higher Risks
    I'll Take The Blame
  3. MTMA
    I Am Vain
  4. Tulia Irvine
    Meeting The First Estranged