Status: Maybe every other week, if not sooner

The Love Games

The Love Games Chapter 2

The Love Games ~ Chapter 2
Clark’s P.O.V

As I held on to Venus’ hand, I quickly smiled to myself. Earlier I realized that I knew Venus before, when we were about 10 years of age.

It was a 5th grade party everybody went too, I remembering Venus handing out invitations with her friend, Helen.

She had the biggest smile on her face; it was bright, because of her shining white teeth. Her long, straight black hair that day was in loose curls.

She was wearing a beige dress that was up to her mid thigh, with spaghetti straps clinging on her shoulders and it was clinging on her waist showing her curves. For shoes, she was wearing brown zip up boots with heels.

The minute she flashed her dazzling smile at me when she handed me the invitation, I was a goner for sure.
But I never knew if she felt the same way, I’ve seen her at a few parties through out the junior high years, I was even in her class for a long time. But never has she taken notice of me.

Every time I saw her, she looked more beautiful every time. I don’t know how but it just appears so. Even bow as I hold her hand, she looks so beautiful.

“ Okay Red Team, c’mon, step forward on the platform.” Bruno’s voice boomed in the stadium.

Venus and I stepped forward and were swallowed in darkness. Squeezing tighter, Venus started shaking and I stepped side ways toward her for reassurance that I was still here.

Brightness was coming for us and then we were on a stage with 14 other people, peering out to a crowd. Some looked like humans but others looked too different to be human.

Venus’ P.O.V

I stared at the other teams with wide eyes. There was a green team, an orange team, a black team, a pink team, a blue team, a yellow team, a brown team, and a red team: Which is us.

“ Okay, let’s introduce Green Team!” Bruno yelled through his microphone.

On the jumbo screen 2 people appeared. A girl with long red shiny hair with light blue eyes, she looked like a freaking model!

Then there was a boy with hair that was raven black that was straight and that was right below the ear length and it actually looked good on him. He also looked like a freaking model!

Man! Their team looked like a freaking model team! Holy shit, like seriously.

“ Hey, I’m Corin!” The red head beamed and flashed a dazzling smile.

“ And I’m Archer.” The guy with black hair flashed a smile while flexing his muscles.

Corin was wearing a green dress that was mid thigh and it was strapless with sparkles that explodes from the corner of the dress hugging her waist.

Archer was wearing a green v-neck shirt with white skinny jeans with green Converse. He had green streaks in his hair, which made him hotter, I don’t know if they’re washable or not.

“ Now let’s introduce the black team!” Says Bruno through the microphone.

On the screen appeared 2 people, a girl with dyed blonde hair and- Caspian! OH MY MOTHER TRUCKERS! Caspian is my crush for like ever! He has short black hair and he was buff and tan.

“ Hey! I’m Krystal!” The girl with blonde hair blinked with fear.

“ I’m Caspian.” Caspian said doing a short wave. Then his eyes averted to me, surprise clear in his eyes.

Krystal was wearing a black dress that was up to her knees that had thick straps and it hugged her curves. It had a light pink bow stretched across her waist and ruffles at the bottom of the skirt of the dress.

Caspian was wearing a black v-neck with light black jeans. He had a black vest and a light pink rose on it. His light blue eyes shining in his outfit, and with his dazzling smile.

**

The rest of the teams were introduced: The orange team was June and Minroe. They both had blonde hair both looked older than all of us.

The yellow team was Ruby and Jay: Ruby looked Asian and Jay had darker skin. Ruby looked 12, why was she entered such at a young age?

Right now, I can’t even remember the other teams. I guess they aren’t that important.

I shuffled toward the living room with Clark trailing behind me. Each team was either lounging on the couch, pigging out at the kitchen table or just in the kitchen.

Corin and Archer were on the couch; Archer had his arm around Corin. Twirling his finger with her hair.

I felt an arm being wrapped around my shoulders, and I knew it wasn’t Clark’s.
“ Well, Venus. I never excepted you to be here.” Caspian said.

“ I can say the same to you Caspian.” I laughed.

“ Look, I see that our teammates are getting to know each other.” Caspian pointed towards Clark and Krystal.

Shifting my gaze to where Caspian pointed, I felt my jaw drop. There I saw Clark and Krystal, they were kissing. Hmmm I guess I have to ask Clark about that.

“ Maybe we should break boundaries too.” Caspian suggested.

“ What does that mean?” I asked.

“ Do what they’re doing.” Caspian whispered in my ear.

“ Out in the open.” I asked.

“ UMMM Lets go in my room.” Caspian said waggling his eyebrows.

“ Seriously?” I said with a shocked expression.

In answer Caspian dragged me to his room. He shut his door and locked it.

“ Caspian.” I panted.

“ Hmmm?” He answered while playing with my hair.

“ What are we doing?” I asked.

“ Breaking boundaries.” Caspian breathed on my ear.
Surprisingly, Caspian lifted me up bridal style and laid me down on his bed.

Caspian went down on his bed but hovered over me. His gaze was kept on me the whole time.

I slightly blushed and looked away, only to find Caspian brought my head up again.

“ Hey, don’t be shy.” Caspian whispered.

Nodding once, Caspian brought his forehead against mine and looked me in the eyes.

“ Venus, you look beautiful.” Caspian said.

Blushing, my eye went wide in shock. Caspian brought his face lower so his lips were a few centimeters away from mine. He then brought his face lower so his lips were touching mine.

His lips were soft; they felt so right against mine. A perfect fit, I thought, how could it be though?

Realizing he was still waiting, I kissed him back. He flipped us over so I was now on top of him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around is neck and enjoyed the kiss as long as I can.

“ Caspian! Open the damn door.” I heard a feminine voice.

Not breaking the kiss, Caspian threw something at the door. I giggled against his lips as he ignored her.
“God dammit Caspian! Is that a freaking girl?” The person said.

Caspian sighed and pushed me off him. He scowled at the door and shuffled towards it. Opening it ajar, I could see Krystal fuming mad.

Quickly, I rolled off the bed and crawled underneath it. Listening carefully, I could hear their conversation.

“ Did you bring a girl in our room?” Asked Krystal.

“ What does it matter to you? I bet a shit load that you would have brought Clark to our room.” Caspian snarled.

“ She was.” I heard a male, Clark.

“ But Caspian, you were making out with that girl.” Krystal spat.

“ Don’t be such a hypocrite Krystal, you were making out with Clark.” Caspian growled.

“ Only because he wanted to make Venus jealous.” Krystal snapped.

I couldn’t hear the rest of the conversation. I could only repeat the same sentence in my head over and over.

Only because he wanted to make Venus jealous.

Only because he wanted to make Venus jealous.

Only because he wanted to make Venus jealous.

I looked down at my wrist and ran my finger over the scars. Wincing at the memory that caused them.

***

“ Only because I wanted to make you jealous.” I cried.

“ Prove that you care about me then.” He glared.

“ Okay.” I said with my throat dry.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG :) This chapter prob sucked like hell x) but srry I couldn't upload sooner, i was on vaca so I will upload chapter 3 earlier, I hope :) soo btw the last dialogue, where there are 3 stars, well thts a flash back ummm later on in the chapters the rest of the flash backs will show, okay thats all I hav to babble on about :)