Bunny House

Chapter 17: Deja Vu

-YOUR P.O.V-

Well… this is awkward…

the van was quiet and I could feel eyes on me, either from the rear view mirror or form beside me ( really the childish boy had no fear of staring he just… stared directly at me). I turned to glance at Kikwang who was grinning to himself at some odd thought… weirdo…

“So… where are we going?” I asked hesitantly, running my fingers through my hair carefully, not to brush against anyone who sat next to me.

“Photo shoot and then back to the dorms for some rest and then dance practice.” Responded the guy in the front seat as though automatically. He ran his fingers through his spiky hair and stared at me through the rear view mirror… why did that make me so… uncomfortable…

“Yeah… cool… why am I coming though?” I asked glaring at Kikwang who was now staring at me with a pleased look in his eyes.

He grabbed my cheek and pulled it.

“Because I told you if you skip work I’d find you and then you’d be sorry didn’t I?” she said with a wicked grin on his face.

We arrived at the location and after a brief introduction to all the Beast memebers, the guys headed straight into make up… I was left alone to wonder around.

“Ladies move it! Come on get the clothing over to them! Quickly! Quickly!”

The door in front of me flung open and girls with clothing rushed out and down the hall from where I came from. I watched, pressed against the wall.

“You there!” yelled a man with glasses. He pushed them up and examined me. “Are you here to help?”

“Actually I-“ I began but he grabbed my arm and pushed a hanged with some costume on it.

“What ever! Just follow the group! Gosh can’t they hire professionals for this job?!” with that he stormed off.

Looking around confused I ran down the hall to catch up to the other girls.

Geez… why was this building so big?

Finally I caught up with the girls I recognized from earlier, they were handing the costumes to the half naked guys who were being crowded by stylists and make up artists… idols - -“

“Hey Red head! I’m guessing that’s mine!” Yelled a guy behind me and chuckled. I turned around to face a tall, muscularly built guy who was smiling at me a handsome smile while he was crowded with girls.

I looked at the bag and then at him and without another word headed towards him.

“Where do I put it?” I asked looking around.

“Do you not know anything?” he laughed and pointed to a chair.

“While you’re at it, pull it out and help me put it on will you?”

I nodded and un-zipped the bag, pulling out the costume. Carefully I helped the guy into it.

“watch the hair!” he ordered as he pulled the top over his head.

“sorry…” I muttered and let go after a bit of struggle.

“2PM ON SET IN 5!” yelled who I figured was the set manager and rushed to the photographer.

I decided to head back but was stopped.

“Hey, are you new here?” asked the guy I dressed.

“No… I don’t even work here….” I muttered pulling my arm away. His eyes widened and the next thing I knew he was crowing me into a room. After shutting the door he looked at me confused.

“Are you a paparazzi? Who do you work for? Are you a fan or an anti-fan?” he questioned, pressing me to a wall.

“I’m not a reporter! Calm down! Nor am I a fan-“

“ANITFN I KNEW IT! SECUR-“ he began to yell but I covered his mouth.

“Okay listen hotshot, I’m not an anti-fan but I can very well end up being one if you don’t shut up. I don’t even know who you are! I’m here with my… co worker, Kikwang, but they are shooting right now so I decided to take a walk and… got lost..” I explained and moved my arm off of his mouth.

Uncomfortably, he rubbed the back of his head.

“I can’t believe it…” he muttered

“Yeah, I know.. I’m dumb for getting lost…”

“No! That you don’t know who 2PM is!”

The door to the room opened and a guy peeked in.

“Tech… we have to… oh hello.” He said after laying eyes on me.

“Are you tow…?” he questioned pointing form the guy name Tech to me.

“NO!” we said in unison.

“Oh so she’s…” he let himself into the room and leaned on the wall casually.

“Hey there, you know who I am right?” he said and winked… - -“ guys…

“No… no Jay… she doesn’t… she has no idea who we are…” muttered Tech rubbing his temples as though he had a headache.

“O_O….” was all that I can say to explain Jay’s face. He rushed over to me and pressing my head against his chest he stroked my head.

“YOU POOR CHILD!”

- -“

To my appreciation, Tech pulled me out of Jay’s arms and sighed.

“GUYS 1 MIN!” Yelled the manager and Tech began to pace.

“We will have to fix this issue… but for now… why don’t you go and sit down and watch the photo shoot? After we will hook you up with a CD or something.” He said after a while of thinking, Jay nodded. With that Tech dragged me out of the room by the arm and seated me in his chair.

“Wait here okay?” he gave me a smile and headed to the shoot.

Well… there was no way in hell that I was going to stick around… so I backed out when I found the chance and went to find Kikwang… boy never did I think I’d be so eager to see that guy again…

When I walked into another changing room (I don’t know how many I checked… I lost count) I found Kikwang sitting on the couch with his head down.

“THERE SHE IS!” Yelled the blond who’s name I think was Yoseob and ran to the door, grabbing my arm he dragged me to the couch where Kikwang was. Kikwang’s head shot up and eyes widened as he saw me. Ext thing I knew he was shaking me.

“Where were you!? We lost you!? Do you know what your friends from B.A.P will do to me if I lose you!? Do you know what Doo Joon would do to me?!” He yelled and I raised my eyebrow. Kikwang paused and released me.

“Where were you?” he asked.

“Got swept away by some guy from 2PM…” I answered, folding my arms over my chest.

“2PM!? Swept away… WHAT!”

before Kikwang asked any more questions, Doo Joon rushed us out the door and we headed to their dorm fro supper.

Why was I still with Beast… good question…

-Taecyeon P.O.V-

Funny, the red head was stuck in my head. She was cute I guess but it was just something about here that was super familiar…

“Tech! She left!” Yelled Jay as we finished the photo shoot. He was waaaay to eager to hang out with that chick.

“Oh she probably ran away because you guys wearded her out.” Said Nickhun and got slapped in the back of the head by Jay.

“What was her name anyway?” asked Junho as we got our stuff and headed to the exit.

“You said she had red hair right?” said Chansung nudging my shoulder.

“Yeah, why?”

“Is that her?” he asked and pointed to a figure amongst 6 other guys walking to the door.

“HEY REDHEAD!” I yelled and waved when she and the group turned around.

Now see, most girls would faint when I, Taecyeon, waved at them or even looked their way… but not this one.

A weird annoyed expression crossed her face as we approached her and the group I now recognized as Beast.

-Kikwang P.O.V-

“ HEY REDHEAD!” yelled someone from behind us and we all turned to see 2PM members, particularly Taecyeon, waving at us and hastily walking our way.

“Oh fuck…” muttered _____ under her breath covering her eyes with the palm of her hand.

“Where do you think you’re going without your CD?” Jay Park asked and winked at her.

“You guys know each other?” Asked Dong Woon curiously… actually I was thinking the same thing.

“N-“ ____ began but was interrupted by Tech who grabbed her arm pulling her over to his side, then putting his arm around her shoulder.

“I’m her boyfriend.”

“HER WHAT?”

-YOUR P.O.V-

Okay so I get it that Tech was joking… he was too old for me… but the way Kikwang reacted made it really hard for me not to play along… I wanted to… but I wasn’t that mean.

Besides… Kikwang kind of looked like he was going to crush something…

“HER WHAT?” he yelled with his eyes as big as everyone else’s’ in Beast.

And then something hit me… this situation… that arm… that voice… it was all too familiar… like a bad nightmare… I shook it off quickly as something began to choke me. Like something heavy was in my throat and I couldn’t swallow.

I elbowed Tech in the stomach, causing him to hunch over. Gathering my voice and praying that it doesn’t crack I looked at Kikwang.

“Kikwang can I borrow your phone?” I asked quickly and before he protested I reached into his back pocket, to my luck guessing correctly that that’s where his phone was, and pulled it out dialing the number to B.A.P dorm.

“Yobuseyo?” answered… Bang…

“Bang… can you pick me up at the mall please?” I asked to get strange looks form all the guy around me.

“Uh… sure… what’s up?” he asked after a moment of silence…

“I’ll explain later…” was all I said and hung up, running out the door.

“YAH! _______! Where are you going?!” yelled Kikwang but didn’t follow. Someone stopped him and I appreciated it.

-Taecyeon P.O.V-

I knew it… I did see her somewhere before…

After Kikwang yelled her name it all came back to me.

“YAH! ______! Where are you going?!” he yelled and was about to go after her. I couldn’t help but stop him.

“Leave her… hey… do you by any chance know where she’s staying?” I asked, thinking out loud.

“What is it to you? How do you know her anyways?” Kikwang questioned, angry.

“We go… back.” Was all I said.

Knowing I wouldn’t get any answers from him I decided to find out later… I knew who she was staying with, finding where wouldn’t be that hard now.

… so Park Lee ______…. here we are again.

-YOUR P.O.V-

I don’t know how long I’ve waited… I sat on the stairs at the entrance to the mall tapping my foot impatiently…

Why was he here… why now… after all this time…?

Did he remember what happened now? What is he going to do now?… I had to call Joon later and tell him… I was so confused…

“_____! There you are!” exclaimed a familiar deep voice. I raised my head to see YongGuk bent over breathless.

He looked up at me frustrated.

“You could have told me where to meet you at least I mean the mall is huge and I had to-“ before he finished the sentence I rose.

“are you okay?” he asked breaking off his question.

“yeah… no… Bang…” I looked up at him. His eyes widened and he rubbed the back of his head uncomfortably.

“Y-yeah?” he stuttered looking up at me.

“Do you… have money on you?”

“WHAT?” he asked stunned and stared at me a little angry.

“Just answer the question.”

“Yeah… why?” he answered crossing his arms over his chest.

I grabbed his arm and after he untangled his crossed arms, dragged him after me.

“Hey where are we.. YAH!”

“We are going to get you and me disguises and then we are going to eat and shop… I’m not in the mood so don’t argue. YOU’RE PAYING!”

“I AM WHAT?! YOU LITTLE! WHY YOU DEOMN!”