Bunny House

Chapter 3: RedHaired Demon

-YOUR P.O.V-

Why was I crying?

“I DO NOT! SHE IS ARROGANT AND VIOLENT AND…. REDHAIRED! AND SHE ACTS LIKE A GUY!”

I frowned at remembering the words that I overheard.

After checking every room on the floor I finally found the one I was to stay in; last room in the hall, closest to the bathroom, which was nice.

Opening the door I turned on the lights. The room was the same in size as all the others (except less messy - -“ what can I say…guys will be guys…) there was a bed by a large window furthest away from the door, a desk at the foot of the bed. There was a closet close to the door and a small nightstand.

A plain bedroom… empty. Obviously no one has stain in here for a while.

“…Arrogant and Violent!”

The words replayed in my head again and I shrunk to the floor.

“Damn it…” I sighed and opened my suitcase…

There was no point in getting angry… I’ll just shower and go to bed.

I pulled out my towel and a while tank top with black sweats, shampoo, toothbrush… I went over the list in my head and headed to the bathroom.

-YongGuk P.O.V-

Tempted by the smell of food I headed to the kitchen.

As I entered instantly the air felt cold and hard… just like the expressions on the faces of my band mates…

“What?!” I asked and sat down at the table. There was toast and salad, fish and several other dishes on the table. The girl cooked fast…

“Nothing, you’re a jerk.” Said Himchan, who sat beside me. I glared at him.

He grinned putting his hands up in defense, toast in his mouth.

“Hey, just saying what everyone’s thinking.” He said. Instantly I slapped the back of his head and he shut up.

“Hyung, that was rude to say, you don’t even know her that well.” Said DaeHyun, offering me some juice.

“Well she shouldn’t have attacked me!” I yelled in my defense.

“You attacked her firs, Bang.” Said YoungJae glaring in my direction.

Before I cold say anymore something soggy hit me in the face. Toast? With…a lot of butter.

I sprung to my feet.

“YAH! ZELO!” I yelled

Again I got hit with something, this time a peace of orange.

I rose to my feet and grabbed the kid by the shirt.

“What the fuck is your issue!?”

JongUp was smiling again as he sipped his drink. The others laughed

“Apologize!” Zelo yelled back, his face hard.

He never stood up to me like that.

“Why should I” I said through my teeth.

“Because. You. Made. Her. Cry.” He hissed back.

The room went silent. Something in my stomach dropped… I made her… cry?

I released Zelo’s shirt and kicked the chair from behind me, stomping upstairs.

I stomped up the stairs and headed to the end of the hall, the only vacant room in the house.

I hammered on the door. No answer.

“YAH! REDHAIRED DEMON! OPEN UP!” I yelled and hammered again.

The door slowly opened, but not because someone was behind it. It wasn’t shut to begin with…

I peeked into the room and realized that… she wasn’t there.

Without a second thought I let myself in.

“So she hasn’t unpacked yet.” I said to myself when I found her suitcase opened on the floor.

On top of her clothes was a picture. I looked around the room and picked it up.

In it was a little girl with chocolate brown hair with two people around her. A man and a woman. I looked closer to realize that the little girl with the cheeky smile and green eyes was ____. She was smiling and was wearing… a dress.

“So… those are her parents…” I said out loud again.

“I really should stop talking to myself” again out loud. - -“

I heard rustling behind me and before I could turn around pain spring through my back.

“YAH! PERVERT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?” Yelled the she-devil as I turned around.

She was holding a wet towel, ready to slap. Her hair in a red wet mess. She wore a white tank top and black sweats, one pant leg of which was rolled up.

As she swing again I put out the picture I was holding before me, and as expected, I wasn’t hit, instead the picture was snatched out of my hand.

“Why were you going through my stuff.” ____ said flatly as she walked past me to put the picture on the night stand.

“Me? I…..” She hit me again

“Get out!” she yelled swinging.

“Yah! CAN YOU NOT HIT! YAH!” I yelled backing up as she continued to slap me.

Lunging forwards I grabbed her wrists and ripped the towel away. I spun ___ around and got her in a headlock.

“LET ME GO!” she yelled at me struggling.

“Just… Stop! LISTEN! YOU REDHAIRED DEMON!” I yelled and she stopped moving. I sighed with relief.

“If you came to insult me more then you have another thing coming!” She suddenly said wrenching herself out of my grip and turning around to face me. It took me a while to realize a few things… one her face was inches from mine… two her eyes were REALLY GREEN… and three… we were no longer standing up.

“____-ah listen I…” I began and then….

“ BANG YONGUK GET OFF RIGHT NOW!” Yelled JongUp from the doorway.

Behind him were the rest of the members and… the manager… oh shit…

Wait… JONGUP YELLED?!