Bunny House

Chapter 5: Good Morning Sunshine

-YongJae P.O.V-

I stared and YongGuk as he quietly closed the door to ____’s room.

“Hyung?” I said quietly

He turned and stared at me wide eyed.

“Are you… lost?” I asked yawning.

He narrowed his eyes at me for a second and then went blank.

“Yeah, I was going to the washroom.” Was all he said.

“Yeah… me too…” I said skeptically. There was something sketchy about this situation…

“Hyung… last time I checked that wasn’t a bathroom…” I said and raised an eyebrow

“Like I said, half asleep, got lost.” He paused… was his face red or was it just me. “Well, good night!” YongGuk said walking past me.

Somehow… and now call me weird (sarcasm) but did he forget to actually GO to the bathroom.

I decided to let him go this time… it was too late anyways… plus I really had to go.

I walked into the bathroom right across from ____’s room and stared at my reflection. Pushing my bangs out of my eyes I sighed.

This girl… just her being in this house for not even a full day has turned all of us upside down… and I’m not sure if it’s for the better…

I splashed water on my face.

I wonder what’s next…

-JongUp P.O.V-

I stood behind Zelo and DaeHyun as the carefully opened the door to ____’s room. All of us were our disguises, preparing to head out for our schedule and then Himchan got an idea. Bring ____ with us…

“’Bonding’ he said ‘let her see us dance’ he said ‘go wake her up yourself!’ he said” muttered DaeHyun under his breath quietly and got shushed by Zelo.

“Why are you shushing me!? Don’t shush me! Aren’t we suppose to wake her up in the fist place!?” DaeHyun hissed back and was silenced when Zelo turned around and glared at him.

We walked into the room. Why was I there? Because I thought it would be fun to see the two idiots get attacked by a grumpy girl early in the morning.

I smiled to myself.

“You wake her up!” hissed Zelo at DaeHyun

“Why me!?” DaeHyun hissed back in his defense

“You’re older!”

“Oh yeah?! Well You’re the dongsaengs!”

“JungUp is too!”

They both looked at me. I raised an eyebrow.

“No thank you, I don’t wanna die yet.” I whispered back and went to stand at the foot of the bed, as the two went back to arguing at the side of it.

“How are we gonna wake her up though?! Do we just… shake her?” Zelo asked rubbing his chin.

“She’s not YongGuk! We don’t need force to wake her… I don’t think…” they both looked at the sleeping girl.

Her hair was in a mess on her pillow and her covers were almost completely off. The white tank to she slept in was rolled up showing some her stomach. She is fit I thought… her arms were pretty toned too…

I looked away quickly feeling a weird lump in my throat.

“How about we… you know” Zelo said making weird pressing motions with his hands. “with a pillow…”

“DO YOU WANNA CHOKE HER!?” Said DaeHyun a bit louder than expected. The both glanced at her and sighed with relief, she didn’t wake up.

I chuckled to myself.

“Should we say something like… I dunno… good morning sunshine or sing to her?” asked DaeHyun rubbing the back of his neck.

“WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME!? I”VE NEVER HAD TO WAKE UP A NUNA IN THE MORNIGN!” Hissed Zelo, his face pink.

Idiots.

I glanced at ____ and noticed that her mouth pulled up at the corners… was she…

-YOUR P.O.V-

So… From what I could hear going on in my room Zelo and DaeHyun were trying to wake me up…

“How about we… you know” Zelo said and paused

“DO YOU WANNA CHOKE HER!?” Said DaeHyun if they didn’t want to wake me up yet, the volume of how he said it would definitely do it.

I made sure to keep my face straight. They were probably checking to see if I was awake.

“Should we say something like… I dunno… good morning sunshine or sing to her?” asked DaeHyun with a little bit of embarrassment in his voice. Those two were really cute XD in a very hilarious way.

“WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME!? I”VE NEVER HAD TO WAKE UP A NUNA IN THE MORNIGN!” Hissed Zelo, bewildered.

I couldn’t help but smile. I opened my eyes a little to check if they were looking at me.

Now they were both turned back facing me, making hand motions.

“What if we poke her?” Zelo asked.

I looked around to see JongUp at the foot of the bed, staring at me. Oh he already knew I was awake.

I winked at him and pressed my finger to my lips. He looked away.

As quietly as I could I sat up cross-legged and turned to face the other two.

“You know what, I’m just going to poke her! Yeah! That’ll do it!” Said Zelo and they both turned around.

“Good morning sunshines.” I said smiling up at the two stunned faces.

They both turned red and bowed.

“MONRING!”

hahahah dorks.

I stretched my arms.

“What’s the occasion?” I asked and got out of my bed.

“W-we w-were wondering” Began Zelo nervously rubbing the back of his neck. He elbowed DaeHyun.

“If you …. Uh…” DaeHyun continued.

“Do you want to come with us to the photo shoot and the dance practice today?” asked JongUp as he walked around the bed to stand beside his friends. He hid his mouth in his turtleneck sleeveless shirt.

“Uh… sure! Just give me time to change okay?” I responded and walked to my closet, they followed.

“Awesome!” Said Zelo with a huge grin on his face.

“You get to see and hear us!” He continued, excited.

“You don’t have to go if you don’t want to! It’s going to be a long day” said DaeHyun looking at me with hopeful eyes.

“Well I cant go…” I began turning to face them.

Zelo and Daehyun’s eyes widened, JongUp just looked in my direction quickly.

“Why… not?” DaeHyun asked in a disappointed tone.

“I can’t go if I don’t change… and I can’t change if you guys are in here…” I said with an eyebrow raised.

-Himchan’s P.O.V-

Man, bugging the dongsaengs is fun. The look on their faces when I told them to wake ___ up… XD

YongGuk came down the stairs with a sleepy his hair messed up. He yawned and ruffled it to even out the mess…

“Good morning sleepy.” I said and grinned at him.

“Coffee sweetheart?” I asked in a girl voice as I sipped some of mine. He gave me his usual morning angry look.

“I wish the guys would hurry up and wake _____ up already…” said YoungJae as he walked to sit beside be eating toast.

Suddenly YongGuk was awake.

“Why are they waking her up?” He asked looking at us both, bewildered.

“We’re taking her with us to practice.” I said plainly and chewed on my toast, watching Bang’s reaction.

“Oh.” Was all he said and sipped the coffee he made for himself.

“Morning hyungs” said Zelo enthusiastically as he walked down the stairs.

“Morning” I replied with a smile as I saw ____ walking down behind the group. she wore black ripped skinny jeans and a white blouse that was tucked into it, overtop she wore a red B.A.P rip up hoodie which was clearly too big on her. Wait… was that mine?

“Nice hoodie” Said YoungJae and smiled and glanced at me. IT WAS MINE! Somehow… I didn’t mind that much…

“Thanks, someone left it in the bathroom, hope you don’t mind me borrowing it. I haven’t unpacked yet.” She said and smiled, her red hair in it’s usual wavy mess around her face. She ran her fingers through it, tossing it back.

“It’s fine.” I said, smiling. “You can borrow it when ever you like. You’re a part of the family now.” I winked at her and she high fived me as she came to sit at the table.

“and when I borrow your sweater you nearly killed me…” muttered DaeHyun under his breath. Everyone laughed.

____ sat down in the only free space beside YongGuk, who stiffened, rubbing the back of her neck as if it were sore.

“Rough night?” Asked YoungJae, with a strange hint in his voice.

YongGuk head shot up.

“Yeah… I fell asleep on the couch… but woke up in my bed… I think I was sleepwalking…” ____ muttered as she poured herself coffee.

JongUp grabbed the cup from her and sipped from it.

“YAH!” ___ exclaimed glaring at him.

“Coffee is bad for you.” He said plainly, poking her cheek with a smile.

I chuckled and then looked back to YoungJae who was… having a stare down with Bang… did I miss something.

-YOUR P.O.V-

JongUp was smiling at me as he drank MY coffee!

“Unhealthy my ass! You’re just to lazy to make your own cup!” I exclaimed, folding my arms over my chest.

“Don’t be like that, I care for your health. And maybe I’m just… a little bit lazy.” JongUp responded with a grin and ruffled my hair putting my cup back in front of me.

“It not poisoned, you can have the rest.” He said and went to get toast. “Want some?”

“Uh… Sure…”My eyebrow rose as I watched him. Everyone else was watching him to… Did aliens take over JongUp’s body?! He was… talking…

YongGuk rose to his feet.

“I’m gonna go change.” He said flatly and walked out.

Why does it feel that every time I’m around… he gets mad…

I frowned and sipped what was left of the coffee.

Weird guy…

-YongGuk P.O.V-

I changed into my outdoor clothes and grabbed a cap.

Why was I mad?

I mean what does it matter to me what the guys do with that red-haired demon… maybe I’m just being protective of the boys…

“AUSH!” I yelled and knocked the hat off my head.

Come on Bang! Be cool!

“Hyung! Van’s HERE!” Yelled DaeHyun.

Okay YongGuk focus…. Work time…

“BANG LET”S GO!” Yelled Himchan

“I’m COMING CALM YOUR TITS!” I yelled back and went out the door of my room.