Royal Family Affairs

Castle

The castle was starting to stir, you could hear the rushing of the cooks bustling around the kichen and the thick smell the sweet ambrosias food for the morning breakfast being made.Click,click,click the nurses shoes echoed on the dense walls, while she walking up the shadowed stair case to the hall of wooden doors and paintings .the designs breath taking for only they rich could afford.each doors had the family emblem carved in to it.
A loud thump from my door awoken me from my slumber then a soft screech of the rusty hinges being stretched and awaken from its long sleep. I could hear the click of the woman's shoes as she strutted across the hard floor,wasting no time, for no one in this kingdom ever did. Brightness hit my face ,scorching my eyes.the maid had pulled back shades of large window.I hid my self under the voluminous covers that coated my large bed , curing myself in a ball so tight that it restricted my breaths. "Good morn my lady." A soft but silky voice said.
I made no attempt to move ,even though the air inclosed by my blanket was getting hard and heavy to breath. I would not move nor will I awaken even in my discomfort I have made this clear to me in my mine
"My lady, your mother has requested ;no commanded, for you to wake and dress for she has very important news for you." I huffed.why must I have to wake so early for this news ,for can I not sleep happly. I shifted and untangled my body from the blanket. "If I must"...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chapter :)) if you could help me out and leave a comment about things I can I'm prove on it would help
All copyrights® reserved for junebugjones