You Know I'm a Psychic

One

Every time she saw him sent her mind on a whirlwind, each time his voice vibrated her eardrums sent her senses aflutter. He wore clothing that accentuated every curve of his muscled body perfectly and kept his hair so clean and fluffy that she couldn’t resist burying her fingers among the soft strands. Deep, golden eyes bore into her very soul, sending shivers along her spine as they shimmered with life. The way his lips flowed around his words drew her gaze like a magnet, his teeth peeking out from behind them, white and perfect. How he moved his body as he danced, how noticeably the vein in his neck popped out as he sang. It was official; James knew every single way he could drive her crazy – both with and without his hands.

He stood up on the stage, his three best friends by his side. James wore a simple white tank with an open black dress coat draped over it. His dark blue jeans seemed to hug his legs for dear life, and the girl gave him a careful once-over, realizing after a few moments that her mouth was hanging open a bit. She snapped it shut, averting her gaze quickly to glare at the grass. She carefully pulled her eyes back towards the stage to observe the goings-on. She noticed that Kendall was dressed in what she found to be a not-so-attractive black short sleeve that she knew her friend Christie would be drooling over, especially since it was soaked from the boys’ earlier game of water balloon catch. The others had dried off and changed already, but he apparently didn’t feel there was any need to at the moment.

The girl’s eyes drifted back towards James before she could pay any attention Carlos or Logan. Her heart beat a little faster when she saw the smile that was plastered upon his face as he looked at Kendall, nodding violently as he agreed with whatever he’d said. Laughter erupted from the group as Carlos’ mouth moved quickly, and his face contorted in an indescribable manner. Four hands met in the middle, shooting up in the air as they yelled excitedly. They walked apart, forming their traditional sideways line with microphones in hand.

Love me, love me, say you’re gonna love me; I know you’re ready to go. I’m, I’m ready to go…” Logan’s high voice made the large crowd cease all conversation, their attention immediately shooting towards the stage and cuing the shrill screams of multiple females. She rubbed her head, already beginning to regret her decision to come along to support James. Shrieking fans was one of her least favorite things, and she should have known better than to agree to join when she already had a headache.

I’m reading your mind, you know I’m a psychic; why you tryin’ to hide it?” Kendall performed a fun little dance step and jumped high into the air, landing and spinning around swiftly, his hair flowing with his tornado. He then made a heart out of his hands, placing it on the left of his chest and grinning. The girl let out a tiny giggle, making a mental note to tell Christie about it later that night.

She watched as they moved their bodies to the beat of the song, glancing at each other with the biggest smiles glued to their faces. The crowd was jumping up and down, screaming and yelling the boys’ names, confessing their undying love for whoever was their favorite. They didn’t realize that their frantic screams were lost among each other, however, and the girl merely shook her head at the foolishness of the young.

I’m readin’ your mind, HOLLY knows I’m a psychic. Why you tryin’ to hide it, hide it?” James looked straight at her, winking and smirking satisfactorily as her eyes grew wide at the unexpected mention of her name. Holly’s mouth opened and shut repeatedly, unsure of how to react as she stared up at him. He had already looked away to bounce over next to Logan, laughing with him as they sang and moved their bodies to the beat.

When I rock, she rolls, she’s losin’ control. And if you got that feelin’ throw your hands up in the air![/]” The change in lyrics coupled with the hip thrusts that James decided to perform – directed towards his girlfriend, of course – drew a little whimper from her, which she hurriedly covered up with a cough. James stared in her direction for a few seconds, maybe relaying a message to her through his smoldering look. She nodded shortly in his direction, warmth running through her face and making her feel as though the outside temperature had just spiked to an all-time high. Once more she turned her attention to the grass, hoping that it would somehow capture her interest more than the beautiful, pain in the vagina boy to whom she was engaged.