A Little Unexpected.

A real apology.

The first show that night went fantastic. Taylor had been rehearsing with her band back in a warehouse in Nashville but it was nothing like having a live crowd. After Taylor finished her set she sat in the sound booth and watched the brothers perform. She also meet their family.

“You did great sweet heart!” A woman said running up to hug her in the sound booth. Taylor was use to this so she didn't think much of it until they pulled away and the woman said. “Oh I'm sorry, my names Denise Jonas.”

“OH!” Taylor laughed. “Well it's nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you from the boys.” She giggled.

“I've heard a lot about you too...from the boys.” She laughed. “I hope they've been treating you nice.”

“Yeah.” Taylor smiled at her as they settled down in the seats they had. “They've been great.”

“I heard Joe's been a little off. I'm sorry about that.” She sighed. “I miss my old Joey, I barely recognize this new guy.”

“Oh no it's fine!” Taylor reassured Miss Jonas. “He's heart broken, I understand. Just give him time I'm sure he'll come around.”

“I hope so.” Denise sighed.

Just than Taylor's mom made her way into the sound booth. “MOM!” Taylor yelled as she jumped up and hugged her.

“I'm so proud of you baby girl.” Her mother said as they hugged.

“Thanks mom.” Taylor sighed when they pulled away.

“Mom this is Denise Jonas. Denise this is my mom.” Taylor introduced them.

They just met in time as the lights went down again and the boys took their place on stage. The crowd went wild for the rest of the show and Taylor watched in awe of them. When the show was over Taylor said goodbye to Miss Jonas and her mother and met her band back stage. Now that Taylor was 20 she felt she didn't need her mom on tour with her anymore, although sometimes she misses her. But she had Catiline and Liz to keep her company. Catiline and Liz hung out in Taylor's bus after the show. They were eating pizza and watching The Notebook when there was a knock on Taylor's bus door. “Come in!” Taylor yelled.

The next thing she knows Joe is making his way into the bus. “Hi.” She says somewhat awkwardly because of how they left things.

“Oh.” He says when he sees Catiline and Liz “I'm sorry I didn't know you had people over.” Joe said as he turned his back to leave.

“No you can stay.” Taylor laughed.

“Actually.” Liz said shooting Catiline a look. “We were just about to go back to our bus.” Liz said getting off the couch.

“You were?” Taylor asked.

“Yep. Getting kinda tired.” She said grabbing Catiline's hands they ran out of the bus before Taylor or Joe could stop them. There was an awkward silence in the air when they left. It lasted for a minute until Joe broke it.

“I just wanted to say I'm sorry about how I acted this morning.” His face got a little red as he said it.

“You don't need to apologize. You were right. I give in to easily.” Taylor sighed.

Joe sat down across from her on the couch. “I've been such a jerk lately. I know I have.” He sighed. “I don't like being this way and I'm sorry if I'm still taking stuff out on you.” He said bringing his eyes back to Taylor's.

“Joe stop apologizing.” She laughed lightening the mood. “I get it. It's not easy going through a break up.”

“It's not even that. It's ju-” Joe was cut off by Nick sticking his head in the bus.

“Hey we're leaving now.” He said.

“Give me one minute.” Joe said. Nick nodded his head and closed the door again.

“Basically I wanted to say I'm sorry. And that I really do want to be friends.” He said giving Taylor a smile.

“I would love to be friends Joe.” Taylor said giving him a big smile back. Joe stood up and so did Taylor, then Joe did something Taylor didn't expect. He gave her a big hug.

“Thank you.” He whispered as they hugged. Then he was gone, leaving Taylor to stand there and wonder what just happened.

From that day on Joe and Taylor became very close. Taylor hung out in the boys bus every night and her and Joe always seemed to stay up talking longer then everyone else. Her band got along with them really well too. A week had gone by since Joe and Taylor became friends and so far things were much better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & or Subscribe so I know how I'm doing. I love feedback.