Rich kid + The Misfit = Love?

Your going to get your daddy on my ass?

I scanned Gerard from head to toe. Who did he think he is? He's just a hoodlum! Yeah, he's a hoodlum, just look at the way he dress. Really tight black pants, a misfit t-shirt, whom ever they are and a leather jacket. His clothing choice was pathetic, I'm surprise they let someone like him into the school. I looked up at his face, he had a flawless, pale face, with wild golden eye's, he tucked his black hair behind his ear and was staring at my notes from English. He kept shaking his head every five seconds, harshly rubbing his temple. Most of the time grunting and groaning. He must think my notes are horrible and I don't blame him, I'm horrible. "Alright Iero were going to have a lot of work to do." Gerard said handing me my notes.

"There not that bad....are they?" I asked. He shrugged and leaned forward on his chair.

"Yes, they are."

"No, there not. Your just exaggerating." I dared to challenge him. He arched his eyebrow and squinted his eye's at me. To me he looked kind of evil, which made me shudder.

"Yes, you're right, I am. Because I don't have a uniform or a Lexus, a mansion or live in a gated community and I work hard for my money and respect o the street's, yes, my opinion's don't count." He said in a very sarcastic tone. I felt a bit bad for what I said.

"Gerard, I didn't mean it like-"

"It's Way, okay. Only my friend's call me Gerard. And save your apologize Iero." He snarled snatching my notes and slamming them on the table. He ran through his back pocket and pulled out a black pen."Alright, what do you know about Romeo and Juliet?" he asked. I thought for a second, trying my hardest to remember the concept of the play.

"Uh that they were two lover's and they died together?"

"But, why?" Gerard said handing me the pen and grabbing my notebook turning it to a blank page.

"Uh, because Romeo drank some poison and Juliet killed herself with his sword?" He shoved the notebook towards and sighed.

"Yes, I'm aware of that, but why did they kill themselves?" he asked looking deep into my eye's, in the pit of my stomach, I felt butterflies, his glare was making my feel a little weak, which was odd.

"Uh, I have no idea." I said spacing out.

"Look Iero, I never see how you rich kid's get through to college and shit, if you don't know what the fucking concept of Shakespeare is." He said showing a glint of frustration.

"Do you have this, like anger against children with money?"

"Wow! How'd you guess?" he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. I felt a bit hurt that he thought I was the typical rich kid. But one thing I won't take is being disrespected.

"Look, I don't get why your acting like a total ass right now, but your here to tutor me, not fucking judge me, okay, so watch your fucking mouth!" I snarled at him. He blinked at me for about a minute. Then he smirked.

"Oh, am I hurting you feelings? Your going to get your daddy on my ass, pay me to leave town because you don't like me? Typical rich kid's sensitive as always." He said getting up and walking to the door,"I'm going for a smoke." with that he walked out the door. I stood up from my seat and walked out the department door to the back door. I needed some air, I was slowly hating this Gerard or Way guy, which ever very much. But their are no tutor's for English and he was the only one available.

I walked to the back of the school and pulled out my crushed smokes from my back pocket of my uniform pants. I pulled out my lighter and lit it up, inhaling the smoke, making me less stiffen."Frank!" I heard a voice call out to me. I knew who it was and I was going to purge. Why is she here?!?

"Hey, Rox." I turned around greeting her."What are you doing here?" She walked up to me and barely pecked my cheek, trying hard not to ruin her ruby red lipstick.

"Here for an unexpected cheer meeting. So how's tutoring?" she asked.

"Going swell." I said.

"Hmmm, you like your tutor?" she asked running her finger's through her hair.

"He's, uh....down to earth."

"Does he embarrass you in front of you friends?" I was going to answer until i looked down at her, fury in her eye's. I rolled my eye's as she was referring to lunch this morning."What the hell were you thinking!?!"

"What is the big deal?" I said inhaling my smoke.

"The big deal is that I don't want to be humiliated by you in front of my friends, got it?'

"So, it's okay for you to insult me, but I can't you?" I asked her. She thought for a second then smirked.

"Exactly." She walked over to me and placed her lip's on mine. I backed away from her, scowling her. Then Gerard popped in my head and what he said about rich kid's.

"Save that shit for some one else. I don't give a fuck who you are, disrespect me I'll do you the same." Her mouth hung open, a glint of sadness in her eye's.

"Don't you speak to me that way, you pansy!"

"Bitch, I'll speak the way I want to with you, fuck you, I don't need you anymore, filthy whore, spoiled little bitch!" I hollered at her. She walked up to me and a grin played on her face.

"I love it, when you talk to me like that, it turns me on." She placed her lip's again against mine and kissed me. I shoved her away glaring at her.

"Spoiled brat." And with that I stomped on my smoke and left her there. I walked back in the Department and saw Gerard there, sitting on his chair, a grin on his face as I sat down.

"Nice." He said and I arched my eyebrow's in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I saw you and that girl, pretty funny how you fired back at her. She's smokin, but has a mouth. Most guy would take that shit, but not you, pretty smooth, rich kid." He said and pulled out my note book. I felt myself smile on the inside. I don't know why, but I liked how he had some inch of respect for me now. "Uh, yeah, thanks." I said.

It was four and tutoring ended. I packed my stuff and shoved it in my bag. I walked out to my car in my parking lot and walked to my BMW. The shiny black, sleek car looking clean under the street light. I got in my car and drove home. I walked into my bedroom, before greeting Alexandra, my nanny who was on the phone. She is a sweet old lady, she practically raised me, she was more like a mother then my own. I pulled of my uniform and put on some sweat's and a Hollister t-shirt to sleep in. I walked downstairs and pecked Alexandra on the cheek, she pecked me back and continued on the phone, speaking in Spanish. I walked to the fridge and pulled out some left over Chinese's food. While I microwaved it, I heard the door bell." Frank, dear, can you get that, thank you." Alexandra asked. I walked to the door. I open it and gasped.

"Uh, hi?" I said, shocked that Gerard was at his door. Gerard looked at me and pulled something out his jacket pocket.

"You drop this in the parking lot. Good thing you had your adress in there, smart move rich kid." He shoved my wallet and was about to walk away. That was it?

"Um, thank you." Gerard turn around, then smirked. He walked away as I close the door. What the hell was that? Did that just happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? Do you like the no nonsense Gerard? Comment's my loves, pwease? xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo SFTR!