Rich kid + The Misfit = Love?

"Shit!Gerard!"

I drove to Roxy's house as my hands trembled incredibly. I couldn't even concentrate on the rode. It started to rain so I slowed down the car, until I hault the car at a red light. I was breathing heavily and my heart was pounding so hard, I thought it would fall out my chest. I couldn't believe it, "He just kissed me?!?" I hollered through the car."And I kissed him back!?!" I screamed even more as the light turn green and I pressed the peddle more and raced down to Roxy's. I can't believe I kissed a guy?!? I can't, I'm not gay, at all. I don't like men whatsoever, I'm straight! one hundred percent straight! But I tried to block out the fact that...I...liked...it. I gulped as I felt my body tense up at the thought of Gerard and his lip's gently touch mine. It was so soft, tender and almost sugar tasting rally sweet as I ran my tongue over his lip's. I took a deep breath and let it out. Every time I thought about it, I would get butterfly feeling in the pit of my stomach that bothered me. He kissed me!?! And I liked it and I hate myself.

I finally got to Roxy's and parked my car at the front of her suburban house, a little smaller than mine. Her parents weren't home as I didn't see there black Porsche. I got out and walked to her door, hoping she would get the events of today out of my mind. I knocked and rubbed my hand's together as i was getting colder outside. I knocked again and then the door flung open, revealing Roxy in a skimppy green tank top and hello kitty underwear. I gazed at her up and down and she smirked."You like?" she asked pulling me in her warm home by my hand. She closed the door behind me and looked at me with lust in her eyes. She licked her lip's and pulled me up the long stairs that led to her room.

I settled on the bed and pulled off my jacket. She slowly walked towards me, swaying her butt as she did. I laughed on the inside at her attempted of being sexy and she sat on my lap."I want you, baby." She whispered in my ear and kissed me. I kissed her back roughly as Gerard popped in my head for two seconds, I am trying real hard to get him out my mind. She then pushed me back and got on top of me. She unbutton my top and sucked on my neck as I pulled off her tank top, revealing her perfect, round breast. I bit hard on her pink nipple as she yelped."I like it, when your feisty baby." She moaned. She gripped my shoulder's as I stood up and pulled off my pants. She laid back on her queen size bed and wagged her finger for me to come over.

I slid on the bed and spread her legs so I was settled between her leg's. I leaned in and kissed her, smugging her lipstick. I kissed her fair skin and kissed her neck, her skin smelling like expensive perfume."Just fuck me now!" She moaned and I pulled down her under. She spread her leg's more as I started to get hard from the sight. Sometimes Roxy can be so beautiful to me. She reach down to her vagina and started to finger herself, opening herself up for me. She then tugged the band of my boxer's and slid them down, revealing my member. She then wrapped her finger's around my member and pumped softly. I moaned as she ran her thumb over my slit.

I settled in between her and enter in side her loose self. She moaned as I started to thrust inside her. She spread her legs even wider and I thrust faster as I moaned. Then he popped up in my head again and this time I didn't block him out. I look down and I didn't see Roxy, I saw Gerard and his black hair sprawled out on the white pillow, I thrust harder as he closed his eye's and moaned, pulling me down by the hair, "Your so beautiful." I whisper in his small ear's and he smirks and bites his bottom lip's as he moan's hard that it echoes through the whole house, his voice smooth as velvet. I then thrust harder as I felt myself precum. He then digs his finger's in my back and arch his back for me to enter farther."Frankie!" He screams at the top of his lung's, his face to cute, that I thrust faster wanting him to scream my name. I felt a moan in the back of my throat as I slam myself harder.

"Shit!Gerard!" I scream and I stop. I look down and see Roxy's face again and she looked down with a shocked expression on her sweaty face.

"What the fuck!?!" she said. I laid there shocked that I just screamed Gerard's name out loud.

"I-I-I-I n-need to g-go!" I jumped off of her and grabbed my clothes pulling them on.

"What the fuck!Who's Gerard!?!" she screams as I lace my shoe's together.

"No one." I said as I rushed out of her door and ran downstairs.

"Frank are you cheating on me!?!" she ran after me naked as I walk to her front door."Frank!?!" I walk outside and slam the door behind me. I walk to my car and got in, slamming the door. I was in a state of horror. I just fantasize about having sex with Gerard!?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it.

You know what's up!

comments=faster updates!

Love you all very much!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo SFTR!